Jordan Rodgers needs to go away

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I can’t post the tweet right now, but somehow I just seen this. Aaron donated 1 million dollars to aid in relief/recovery efforts for the California fires. And Jordan takes it as an opportunity to take a swipe at Aaron, saying that he didn’t check on their mom to make sure she was okay or whatever.

My take is this. For all I know, Aaron could be the worst son, brother, family member, whatever you wanna call it in the world. Maybe that’s true. Regardless though...you do NOT use your social media platform to speak on family issues.

Jordan Rodgers. You are not relevant. You were a miserable failure of a high level football player. You are jealous of your brother. And you are looking for any reason to grab some attention.

Please go away. You’re a joke.

The only thing I can hope for is that this lights a fire under Aaron that he can use on the football field.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Jordan takes it as an opportunity to take a swipe at Aaron, saying that he didn’t check on their mom to make sure she was okay or whatever.

No matter how acrimonious my relationship with my parents are, I'd still call them in this situation. Not a fan of Jordan (esp after Bachelorette) but still I'm critical of AR12.

Two different issues and one doesn't justify the other. Jordan was wrong to have linked them, but I'm against AR for not being more humane.

But yeah, overall Jordan needs to go away.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
No matter how acrimonious my relationship with my parents are, I'd still call them in this situation. Not a fan of Jordan (esp after Bachelorette) but still I'm critical of AR12.

Two different issues and one doesn't justify the other. Jordan was wrong to have linked them, but I'm against AR for not being more humane.

At the end of the day though, we have no idea what their relationship dynamic is like, and I would hate to even speculate on it. Jordan’s a little punk trying to get his 15 minutes.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don’t think Aaron’s relationship with his parents is our business...and we certainly don’t know enough about it to draw any conclusions.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t think Aaron’s relationship with his parents is our business...and we certainly don’t know enough about it to draw any conclusions.
Totally agree. Which is why Jordan should keep his mouth shut about it in public.

This feels like a "Who are you not thankful for?" Thanksgiving thread.

Reaction score
Totally agree. Which is why Jordan should keep his mouth shut about it in public.

This feels like a "Who are you not thankful for?" Thanksgiving thread.

I was thinking the same thing, bring this crape up on a warm and fuzzy holiday to get people all worked up.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The only way I can make sense of this is if "this situation" isn't the one mentioned in the OP. Right?

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only way I can make sense of this is if "this situation" isn't the one mentioned in the OP. Right?

It's simple. When there fires raging in neighbourhood of my parents that may need evacuation, I'd check and get status updates. I may not get along with them for whatever reasons, but still I would do it.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm sure AR kept up with the local situation from other sources (most likely official sources) as his donation demonstrates. we also don't really know their family dynamics but it seems pretty clear they offended AR pretty deeply for the situation to still be frigid. the public comments by his brother(s) don't help the matter.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
i'm sure AR kept up with the local situation from other sources (most likely official sources) as his donation demonstrates. we also don't really know their family dynamics but it seems pretty clear they offended AR pretty deeply for the situation to still be frigid. the public comments by his brother(s) don't help the matter.

Agreed. I would also add.....do we really know what AR did or didn't do in regards to his Mom? Was his Mom actually in harms way? In either case, his Brother is a ****** Bag for further airing dirty family laundry this way. I hope Jordan thanks AR every time he cashes a paycheck, because he is no doubt riding on the coattails of AR's notoriety. Seems like he feels the need to say and do things like this, just to try and keep himself relevant?

He should have dated Greg Jennings Sister!

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. I would also add.....do we really know what AR did or didn't do in regards to his Mom? Was his Mom actually in harms way? In either case, his Brother is a ****** Bag for further airing dirty family laundry this way. I hope Jordan thanks AR every time he cashes a paycheck, because he is no doubt riding on the coattails of AR's notoriety. Seems like he feels the need to say and do things like this, just to try and keep himself relevant?

He should have dated Greg Jennings Sister!

From reports Chico wasn't evacuated. People actually fled to Chico. Aaron's mom was safe in the house he bought for her

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Aaron's Reaction:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Meh it's something for us to talk about, as we wait for Sunday, rather than being all doom and gloom and whatnot.
Speak for yourself. I'm sitting on a cushion eith my back against an 8" cedar tree with 2 6" trees brushing my shoulders. In front of me is a mature cedar and ash woods. 100' further is a slow moving creek oozing between swamps. Behind me is a 20 acre unpicked soybean field. My sister in law is about 150 yards down one side. Her husband is at the far end. I have a fully loaded 30.06 and it is deer season. Sunset comes soon. And I am 1/2 mile from the nearest road yet i have better cell reception than I do in my yard.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I'm sitting on a cushion eith my back against an 8" cedar tree with 2 6" trees brushing my shoulders. In front of me is a mature cedar and ash woods. 100' further is a slow moving creek oozing between swamps. Behind me is a 20 acre unpicked soybean field. My sister in law is about 150 yards down one side. Her husband is at the far end. I have a fully loaded 30.06 and it is deer season. Sunset comes soon. And I am 1/2 mile from the nearest road yet i have better cell reception than I do in my yard.
Good luck harvesting an elusive whitetail.

Members online

Latest posts