Jordan Love vs Blake Bortles

Who's your choice for QB?

• Blake Bortles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
As long as we aren't singing Love Stinks after Sunday I'll be fine.
True. Benatar said Love is a battlefield, so here’s hoping he goes to battle for us.

Who knows. If he plays well enough? We’ll be singing Whitesnake’s.. “is this Love?”

My ultimate hope is we aren’t singing Nazareth’s “Love hurts” when this Game ends (I swear I saw Rodgers playing guitar in this video)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can’t believe this thread is open and the Rogers COVID thread is closed

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True. Benatar said Love is a battlefield, so here’s hoping he goes to battle for us.

Who knows. If he plays well enough? We’ll be singing Whitesnake’s.. “is this Love?”

My ultimate hope is we aren’t singing Nazareth’s “Love hurts” when this Game ends (I swear I saw Rodgers playing guitar in this video)
That is a jam. "love burns you when it's hot"
That very well could be Mr. Rodgers (AR's dad maybe) with that solo on the guitar. Good catch.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I usually stop paying attention to threads when they get off track. However, I am fully in favor of this thread getting off track.

Anybody still fishing? I'm heading up tonight to get a last fishing trip in for some eyes.

Who's been out hunting so far? I talked to a guy at the polling place on Tuesday who had seen a few does while out bow hunting but was holding out to fill his buck tag
Buck on the 1st

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bortles is familiar having been here in camp.

Also this shouldn’t even be a question let alone a thread for the question. Love would have to get Covid not to start
If Benkert is Rodgers' Adams of the QB room then hopefully Rodgers spreads covid the same way he spreads targets to WRs.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping we run the ball down their throats. Love tosses about 15-20 passes and completes 60% give or take a couple %'s and has 180-220 yards and a score with no turnovers.

and I still think Rodgers is our QB next year unless he retires.

D

Deleted member 6794

If Benkert is Rodgers' Adams of the QB room then hopefully Rodgers spreads covid the same way he spreads targets to WRs.

Rodgers has targeted eight different wide receivers this season. Only three teams in the league (Broncos, Jaguars, Giants) have more WRs with a target at nine.

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to start on the lack of vaccination by an intelligent man. Ok I can accept an allergy but newspaper report I read (Guardian) he just refused the shot. But Love will be the starter next season unless AR changes his mind about leaving. Here's hoping another Franchise quarterback in Love & he wins a few super bowls for us.

Members online

Latest posts