Jordan Love vs Blake Bortles

Who's your choice for QB?

• Blake Bortles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

As long as we are 100% behind Love today, I will be disappointed if we lose, but not devastated. He`s our guy and we need to be totally behind him. I`m actually looking forward to seeing him play.

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can't argue with that.

Our QB for this game possibly more & we have to support him during the game. After we can talk how he got things right or wrong.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
emphasis on "little" i'm not going to put too much emphasis on his first start, especially since it was unexpected. but i do think it is a winnable game.
Everything he does from now on is on tape. It's his opportunity. He has to at least show promise.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he puts up 400 yards on 30 of 40 passing with 4 TDS and no INTs I don’t care I am not christening him or saying anything is confirmed about our future. One game is one game is one game.

Many of you know I was a love supporter. I would not have picked him at all where we did or when but I have always been a fan of his. So it i was gonna be bias it would be towards christening him the future.

I expect a lot of Tennessee type offense with Marriota timeframe from MLF rely on run and PA motions to get the ball in playmakers hands and win those one on one moments for yards.

IF MVS is healthy though don’t be shocked if Love is allowed to go grow a deep ball or two - he throws a pretty solid one and has no fear.

Reaction score
Can’t buy me Love. no no no $ can’t buy me.. everybody tells me so

Oh just forget it..

Members online

Latest posts