1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Joke ive been getting a lot

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pat4DaPack, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    from my roommate and people on my floor.

"Hey Patrick, it's almost your one year anniversary of being a Packers fan..." Thats kinda getting on my nerves, I kinda want to get the picture of me in my Packers sweater from when I was 5 and make it a fat head for my room haha.

Go Pack Go!

2. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +186
    don't let it bother you

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    Yeah, they'll get sick of the joke quickly once they realize it doesn't bug you.

4. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    I get that too. :tdown: I'm like dude do you remember when I would wear my Favre jersey on Sundays???? He hasn't played for GB since '08.

That doesn't bother me as much as people saying "when are your Fudge Packers going to lose? Man your Green Gay Fudge Packers are good!" :rolleyes:

5. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    My wife said something like that to me, not one year but, when did you become such a big packers fan, and I said, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!, then I asked for a divorce.