Johhny Mac Trick Shot QB

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0WMd0Y6hIw&feature=topvideos]YouTube - Johnny Mac Trick Shot Quarterback[/ame]
Thought this was cool to watch. He is only a sophomore so idk how good he actually is but with aaron as our number one why not use a seventh rounder on him when he goes into the draft? He could make cool videos for the Packers while Aaron dominates highlight reels.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Only thing is how many of those were reshot, and the blindfold one is based on timing. Something that every good QB could do. Lets see him break through a pane of glass from that distance.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Only thing is how many of those were reshot, and the blindfold one is based on timing. Something that every good QB could do. Lets see him break through a pane of glass from that distance.

eh idc. its just a video for entertainment. plus he is a sophomore this year. next year he has a shot to start

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can he be just as accurate in a game with pressure?
I don't mean to put this video down and take away the fun of it.
I just wanna know how he would do with players instead of being in an empty facility.
Guess we'll have to keep an eye on him and see what happens.
If he is that awesome in a game and goes into the NFL then hopefully either the Packers get him or we don't play against him!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe we should sign up this guy. LOL!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-prfAENSh2k]YouTube - Sunglass Catch[/ame]

I really wanna know how they did that.
If it's cgi or real or how many takes it took!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was fun to watch,but with out players coming at you not a true test,look at Crosby when he was kicking the ball to ring the bell.I saw it on you tube awhile ago.

Latest posts