Jim Fassel

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Someone asks who to replace Sherman with. That's the first name to my mind.

IF he is repalced or antying like that. I'm not trying to say fire his *** this instant for the Ravens OC. But there's a name.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since I live in New York I have to watch the giants every week, including when he was the coach.

All I can say is (without trying to be disrespectful or anything to you):
No.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:

IF he is repalced or antying like that. I'm not trying to say fire his *** this instant for the Ravens OC. But there's a name.

i just hope that sherman's replacement (yes...come on, face it it's gonna happen) has credentials...not being the tight end coach of a team

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
SlickVision said:

i just hope that sherman's replacement (yes...come on, face it it's gonna happen) has credentials...not being the tight end coach of a team

A. Reid?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No..not Fassel...

He is not a good coach..too passive!

Lost control of his team the Giants..

Lookit where Tom Coughlin has them now! They are a team on the rise....!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Lookit where Tom Coughlin has them now! They are a team on the rise....!

we're going to be a young, inexperienced and underskilled team in the near future...we need a taskmaster coach to get the team's act together...look at how carolina rose from the bottom with john fox...coughlin has the same effect on the giants...lets bring some discipline in here

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone who has some fire in his belly, but can be a player's coach at the same time....wait, that might be Mike Tice. Forget it!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that he is getting old now, but Marv Levy is an exhalent coach who still follows and loves the game. He lives in Chicago and does some radio on one of the local sports stations. He admitted that he would have taken the Bears head spot if he had been approached when Jauron was canned. The man knows his football.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kirk Ferentz would be an excellent choice, but I think he is going to stay in college football for at least a few more years. I don't see why Bates couldn't do the job. I say we give him a shot.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
btw I would rather have Bates over Fassel :)

Me too Slick this guy is a leader and a humble one, I like him a lot, If I were a player that is the kind of guy I would love to play for !!!!!

"Leadership is based on a spiritual quality; the power to inspire, the power to inspire others to follow."
- Vince Lombardi

IMHO He has this quality and some more!!! :twisted: :p :wink: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts