Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it's well known that they essentially paid him ~$38M for 4 plays LOL

But kudos and respect to Aaron for busting his butt and trying to recover ASAP

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wonder if packers did that?

and Rodgers walking ( all be it bad) but walking wo crutches .

he may just do this

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was throwing passes in the warmup today. Crazy. Jets aren't doing bad without him though, they beat the Eagles today.

ClutchLove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder if packers did that?

and Rodgers walking ( all be it bad) but walking wo crutches .

he may just do this
I respect Aaron for the attempt to recover so quickly - especially regarding his age

Honestly though, I mean, he has to at least feel bad (or like he owes it to them) - the dude is still set to make ~$38M this year regardless LOL - not exactly "pennies" (NJ income tax and all)

I mean, I would...

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He wasn't dancing around a make-believe pocket while throwing passes. I am sure that he is still a long way from full recovery and the ability to play in the NFL. I bet that he'll be able to run and they still won't put him in until that thing is 100% fully healed.

Now if those Jets would just stop winning games...

ClutchLove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He wasn't dancing around a make-believe pocket while throwing passes. I am sure that he is still a long way from full recovery and the ability to play in the NFL. I bet that he'll be able to run and they still won't put him in until that thing is 100% fully healed.

Now if those Jets would just stop winning games...
Yeah another 2 months - until his birthday is my guess....

Him moving around without crutches is GREAT but football is a HIGH CONTACT sport last time I checked lol - so he's a long way away

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly though, I mean, he has to at least feel bad (or like he owes it to them) - the dude is still set to make ~$38M this year regardless LOL - not exactly "pennies" (NJ income tax and all)
Yeah, for $38 million he can at least put on a little show lol.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand why the big insurers "stop" selling home owners insurance in places like California and Florida. It's a free market, they should just price the cost of insurance accordingly for those natural-disaster areas and let consumers decide if it is worth living in those areas. Sorry, that was off-topic.

The Jets are still dumb.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand why the big insurers "stop" selling home owners insurance in places like California and Florida. It's a free market, they should just price the cost of insurance accordingly for those natural-disaster areas and let consumers decide if it is worth living in those areas. Sorry, that was off-topic.

The Jets are still dumb.
Earthquakes and hurricanes along with fires tarnish the places that do not experience the pleasant climate of a Green Bay in January.

Members online