1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jet fan here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jEtS60, Jun 21, 2010.

1. jEtS60

jEtS60 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i know whats your thinking, why is there a jet fan? Well i've kinda liked the packers for quite some time, i think u guys have a super bowl caliber team, Aaron Rodgers looks like a Pro Bowl QB, Ryan Grant was born not far away from were i live. I hope there will be a Packers-Jets SB in Dallas this year.

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    What's up man? Welcome to the forum! All are welcome here (Yes, including Vikings fans) as long as they keep things polite and follow the rules http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/15918-pf-policy-read-before-posting.html

The most important ones, like I said, keep it polite (a.k.a. no swearing), try to remain on topic (packer forum for packer related, nfl news for nfl related, atrium for everything else, and SMACK AREA for SMACK TALK), though we're not that strict in here.

Hope you enjoy the forum!

3. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    I expect to see you in the smack talk area after the Pack-Jets game!

PS: I'm from Cortland NY where the Jets are training

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum. The packers would beat the Jets easily in the Superbowl :D

5. jEtS60

jEtS60 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    dont worry, you'll see me there, and kool happy to see a NYer in this site :)

yea......? :rolleyes:

6. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    Atta boy