Jennings Status ?

Reaction score
It was a hammy injury, and they mentioned at one point that he was getting an IV.

Cramps maybe? He did come back out on the final drive, which is encouraging.

Edited: Hammy not shoulder. My bad. :)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Cramping with his hamstring is what I though they mentioned.. it was humid tonight.. record setting heat around most of these parts..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think that anyone will disagree with me when I say that having Jennings completely changes the big play potential of our offense.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think that anyone will disagree with me when I say that having Jennings completely changes the big play potential of our offense.

Yes. We definitely notice when he's in.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to use him for more of the deep route given his fragility, he is to fragile to take the cross routes and get hammered. There are plenty of receivers to do teh cross routes and slants, just send jennings deep or on the side lines.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They need to use him for more of the deep route given his fragility, he is to fragile to take the cross routes and get hammered. There are plenty of receivers to do teh cross routes and slants, just send jennings deep or on the side lines.

The reason we send him on slants is sometimes, he takes a slant to the house. That's what makes Gregorius so special to us.

Members online

Latest posts