Jaworski to replace Theismann on MNF

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kornheiser is hilarious, I love him on MNF but more so on PTI.

Jaworski is okay, I like him more than other football anaylsts on ESPN. I don't know why they didn't move Irvin there, though.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is fabulous news. Theismann was the second most insufferable guy on that network (behind Michael Irvin). MNF may actually be enjoyable again, though I do miss Dennis Miller.

Reaction score
I'm still dumbfounded on how Theismann actually said the University of Miami is referred to as the "M" by its alums.... :|

Now I just hope they can stop doing the stupid segment where some random celebrity comes to the booth and starts wasting time by talking about non-related stuff to the game.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't you love it when they track the trajectory of the pass, and Theisman explains how the quarterback has to loft it to hit his target? Brilliant.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched an Arena Football game the other day and Jaworski was commentating. It was awful. I felt like I was watching American Gladiators. He seemed so fake.

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched an Arena Football game the other day and Jaworski was commentating. It was awful. I felt like I was watching American Gladiators. He seemed so fake.

The only time I heard him call a game was the second part of that Monday Night double header at the beginning of last season--I think it was Chiefs and Raiders--and I thought he was pretty good. Also, I've heard he's a friend of Kornheiser, so maybe they'll work well together.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:thumbsup: JT was the absolute worst. He loved the sound of his voice and constantly babbled inane garbage just to hear himself talk. The chemistry with Kornheiser was not there either.

This has to be a move in the right direction.

Members online

Latest posts