Jared Abbrederis headed to IR as well

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There;s something to that. Geronimo Allison in one game has already been a bigger contributor to the Packer offense than Abby was the entire year.

Should be added that in one game Davis looks like he actually could be the reciever people think Janis is

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Should be added that in one game Davis looks like he actually could be the reciever people think Janis is
I am hoping that game was a confidence builder for Davis as a return man too, as well as at WR. Janis hasn't done a thing on Special Teams this year, he actually messed up on a nice Punt by Schum, letting it bounce into the endzone, when he was right there to down it inside the 5. No question in my mind that Davis has gone way past Janis on the depth chart in all phases of his game.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think his injury history may have been a factor, but I also think his lack of playing time this year, while supposedly healthy, was a big indication that the coaches thought that he just wasn't good enough to be a WR for the Green Bay Packers current team.
Then why would Rodgers specifically single out Abby as needing to be on the field more?

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see alot of people saying Abby did nothing while in GB. But I have to say last year in playoffs he sure made some plays to keep us in the game. His downfall was health, since college really.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Then why would Rodgers specifically single out Abby as needing to be on the field more?

I think you are referring more to last year then this year? No doubt last year Rodgers was frustrated with Janis and possibly Adams at times and one can only guess that he felt Abby was a guy who had shown something in practice and deserved playing time. Obviously, the coaches saw it different and gave more game reps to other players this year. With Adams and Monty performing well and Davis showing some promise, Abby was expendable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts