Janikowski 63 Yard Field Goal

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was amazing!

I hope to never find out if Mason can do that with the game on the line.

And did you see that wide one to the right the Denver kicker missed?
That one went into another time zone.

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i missed it. the saints don't own too many records...when elam matched it, i was ok with it. i always liked the broncos. but this raging DB? inconceivable...

Reaction score
I saw on some website last year that Mason hit a 64 yard field goal or something like it in practice... Practice is practice but it shows he has the leg strength.. Anyways Crosby has 98 power in Madden and I made a 63 yard field goal playing online :)

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Having the leg is one thing, having the leg and the accuracy is quite another. He may have a 98 for leg strength, but at least for >45 yards he should have a 60 for accuracy.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always hear how big of a leg he has, and I always was of the notion that this new kick off rule would have him consistently kicking them out the back of the endzone. I know he may have done it once or twice throughout preseason and week one but more times than not its not going much deeper into the endzone than last year. Any chance this is a strategy to try to get them to run it out from 5 yds deep and maybe get them down before the 20 (doubtful with our coverage units). Or is his leg just not as big as advertised.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I always hear how big of a leg he has, and I always was of the notion that this new kick off rule would have him consistently kicking them out the back of the endzone. I know he may have done it once or twice throughout preseason and week one but more times than not its not going much deeper into the endzone than last year. Any chance this is a strategy to try to get them to run it out from 5 yds deep and maybe get them down before the 20 (doubtful with our coverage units). Or is his leg just not as big as advertised.
Good question

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worry about crosby making 30 yarders.
Yeah.
And I always breath a sigh of relief just when he makes the extra point.

I think for some of us Mason has yet to earn our trust.
And the only way he will do that is by kicking clutch field goals.
And frankly, I hope it doesn't come down to that.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whenever the topic is about kickers and somehow Mason comes up, am I the only one anticipating GBP to come on in and comment?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts