Jan. 2 vs Bears

packerbackerUGA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to my first-ever Lambeau game in January and was wondering who else is going and is tailgating that would like some tailgating buddies. I am just looking for some people to hang out with before the game. Me and my friend are willing to contribute any way that we need to

:chisux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might go to a playoff game this year, depends on how things go at work. I post a lot but I'm actually usually at work lol so I kinda have to compensate... I know, it's an addiction, the Packers.

OP
OP
P

packerbackerUGA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might go to a playoff game this year, depends on how things go at work. I post a lot but I'm actually usually at work lol so I kinda have to compensate... I know, it's an addiction, the Packers.

Yeah i know what you mean. My uncles have season tickets and they finally decided to let me in on one game, just dont want to experience Lambeau by myself for the first time

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I will be at that game and will be tailgating hard. I hope that it is cold and 25 below and we have to put our beer on the grill to keep it warm so it dosnt freeze like we had to do back in 07. I know this game is at noon but if the season keeps going the way it is this game could be pushed to 315 due to the playoff implications, which would be sweet the more tailgating the better. I will probably either be at titletown swat in lambeau fields parking lot or I will be with my other group at sidelines sport bar. We usually have beerpong flipcup xbox to play some madden a couple grills a lot of beer n booze and we always let people join in on the fun (hell we even let bears fans play some beerpong with us)

OP
OP
P

packerbackerUGA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at that game and will be tailgating hard. I hope that it is cold and 25 below and we have to put our beer on the grill to keep it warm so it dosnt freeze like we had to do back in 07. I know this game is at noon but if the season keeps going the way it is this game could be pushed to 315 due to the playoff implications, which would be sweet the more tailgating the better. I will probably either be at titletown swat in lambeau fields parking lot or I will be with my other group at sidelines sport bar. We usually have beerpong flipcup xbox to play some madden a couple grills a lot of beer n booze and we always let people join in on the fun (hell we even let bears fans play some beerpong with us)

Sweet, that sounds awesome. This will be my first time at lambeau so I want to make the most of it. I am psyched for it to get here