Jan 12 Ticket stubs

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
Hello everyone does anyone have a ticket stub from the Playoff game they wouldn’t mind parting with? We had e-tickets which I hate and would love just one stub.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last season my Vikings wife surprised me with tickets to the Week 2 tie against the Vikings at Lambeau. We had e-tickets and so did quite a few folks around us in the endzone. As people filtered in and we bantered with the fans in front of us, someone came and sat down to their right. He then leaned over and handed them the paper stubs for their seats. He knew the season ticket holder, who had passed them along in hopes that the seat buyers would appreciate having something tangible. It was a classy act.

I turned to my Minnesota born, Minnesota loving, Vikings loving wife and said.....I've never seen that at a Vikings home game!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone does anyone have a ticket stub from the Playoff game they wouldn’t mind parting with? We had e-tickets which I hate and would love just one stub.
I have 2 but wife won't part with them. Has some crazy idea that they will be worth something some day like my Duncan Yoyo. This is a woman who spent the whole game in the ladies room because it was too cold.

OP
OP
Munch

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
I have 2 but wife won't part with them. Has some crazy idea that they will be worth something some day like my Duncan Yoyo. This is a woman who spent the whole game in the ladies room because it was too cold.

All I need is one if you can convince her.
If not that’s cool.

Members online

Latest posts