1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jan 12 Ticket stubs

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by Munch, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Munch

Munch NFL Owner

Packer Fan Since:
    Hello everyone does anyone have a ticket stub from the Playoff game they wouldn’t mind parting with? We had e-tickets which I hate and would love just one stub.

2. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    All e tickets here

3. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Last season my Vikings wife surprised me with tickets to the Week 2 tie against the Vikings at Lambeau. We had e-tickets and so did quite a few folks around us in the endzone. As people filtered in and we bantered with the fans in front of us, someone came and sat down to their right. He then leaned over and handed them the paper stubs for their seats. He knew the season ticket holder, who had passed them along in hopes that the seat buyers would appreciate having something tangible. It was a classy act.

I turned to my Minnesota born, Minnesota loving, Vikings loving wife and said.....I've never seen that at a Vikings home game!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. milani

milani Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I have 2 but wife won't part with them. Has some crazy idea that they will be worth something some day like my Duncan Yoyo. This is a woman who spent the whole game in the ladies room because it was too cold.

5. Munch

Munch NFL Owner

Packer Fan Since:
    All I need is one if you can convince her.
    If not that’s cool.