James Jones Interview

PACKERSLEGENDS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone . Thanksgiving day vs the Lions Fox did a pre game interview of James Jones . Does anyone know where i can find this interview ? I've looked on youtube and other sites have not been able to find it . I heard it was a good piece . I would really love to watch it . Please let me know if anyone knows of where i can find this video .

GO PACK GO !!!!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I wish I could help you. I would like to see it again as well. It really was a good piece.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He was homeless for a long time..Prob from as a child until 14?? He then went to go live with his grandmother while he was in highschool to have a more stable environment.

Talked about his help with Milwaukee Rescue Mission and homeless

I know for a fact that he truly does care about homeless..

My brother belongs to the Packer Partners Club of Champions...There was a lady that belonged to club s but I "think" she tried to help the homeless, or she was homeless at one point in her life and cared alot about Jone's foundation...

She had cancer and then passed away..The members of the club collected money to have a ceremony some where with in Lambeau Field..They got a hold of Jone's people and he attended the ceremony and accepted left over funds for his charity..And it wasnt during football season or mini camps..So he attended this service on his own free time..

There was a story about it in the Packers Partners Cub of Champions news paper...

I know I am not telling the story perfectly but main point is that he does care for the homeless..

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow...thats an incredible story!
I just realized that I recorded the wrong channel for the game! Never even thought to check it in all the excitement. !@#$%^&*

Latest posts