I've Been On A Cruise Since Jan 2nd. Have I Missed Anything?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just kidding, sort of... I had no internet access for two weeks which was fantastic. Unfortunately I got back to find out a lot of things changed in Green Bay!

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was enthusiastic to see a change at defensive coordinator. I knew that TT was working towards and exit so this didn't shock me except for the subtle notion that it was somehow forced. I think that keeping Thompson on as a scout is a very good move. I'm anxious to see how all of the position coaches shake out but am excited as can be about Philbin coming back. I really wanted us to sign him at the end of 2015. His real strength with the Packers seemed to be making all the pieces work well together. He's the gear grease that makes the offense run so smoothly.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was enthusiastic to see a change at defensive coordinator. I knew that TT was working towards and exit so this didn't shock me except for the subtle notion that it was somehow forced. I think that keeping Thompson on as a scout is a very good move. I'm anxious to see how all of the position coaches shake out but am excited as can be about Philbin coming back. I really wanted us to sign him at the end of 2015. His real strength with the Packers seemed to be making all the pieces work well together. He's the gear grease that makes the offense run so smoothly.
I think the Thompson exit has been in the works for a while as well. I don't get all the conspiracy type stories out there, but a quick listen to the various talking heads and now I know why they're out there.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure this was you when you got back

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
Whatever you missed being gone is wait and see until the first football is snapped in regular season play.
Change sometimes is good, and sometimes it's not.
Hopefully for the future of coach and chubby Mike M., we will be thinking about a SB this time next year.

Wait and see Packer fans.
Like they say: "Time will tell"

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think the Thompson exit has been in the works for a while as well. I don't get all the conspiracy type stories out there, but a quick listen to the various talking heads and now I know why they're out there.

I agree. This was probably going to happen for sure next year and maybe they felt with all the changes coming, it was just better to bump it ahead one year.

Reaction score
It was said many moons ago that "change is the only constant" so we need to prepare for it, expect it and even at times, embrace it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts