It's a lock! Packers will slaughter the Falcons

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers should definitely have every single player that is healthy enough to contribute active for this game as it might have a significant inpact on home field advantage in the playoffs.
I agree, but now that we know that neither starting Tackle is going to play, I'm very nervous about letting Rodgers on that field. They better be calling a lot of short passes.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Need to bench Rodgers tonight or the season could be over. Thats not an overstatement. Pankey has never played a down in the NFL. Let that sink in. He couldn't make an NFL roster coming out of camp. MM is too stubborn. He will play Rodgers and jeopardize the season in a game they are already treating like a preseason game.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
We`ve lost one frigging game ffs !! On the road and to the NFC reigning champions. Put the razorblades away......Jeezus
Yeah, there's probably middle ground somewhere between the sunshine patrol and the gloom and doomers. There's obvious flaws on this team, but we certainly all share the desire for the team to get better and perform at the highest level.

It was just like deja vu all over again last night. Wasn't fun.

PackIngIt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is AMAZING that someone would think that GB was going to SLAUGHTER my FALCONS with the injuries to GB online. The key to beating the FALCONS is to run the ball. Then run it some more. You have to keep our offense off the field. Matt Ryan is a rhythm guy. You cannot allow him to feel comfortable. But I enjoyed the game. You all still have the best fans in the world. Packet fan were EVERYWHERE. I hope GB RISE UP next game.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Yeah, there's probably middle ground somewhere between the sunshine patrol and the gloom and doomers. There's obvious flaws on this team, but we certainly all share the desire for the team to get better and perform at the highest level.

It was just like deja vu all over again last night. Wasn't fun.

Totally agree it wasn't fun but crap happens unfortunately. Onwards and upwards ;)

I

It is AMAZING that someone would think that GB was going to SLAUGHTER my FALCONS with the injuries to GB online. The key to beating the FALCONS is to run the ball. Then run it some more. You have to keep our offense off the field. Matt Ryan is a rhythm guy. You cannot allow him to feel comfortable. But I enjoyed the game. You all still have the best fans in the world. Packet fan were EVERYWHERE. I hope GB RISE UP next game.

Sorry, I've re-written this three times trying to not be sour, but a Falcon fan telling me or indeed all of us how to win a game given the Superbowl result last season is a bit hard to swallow at the minute. You haven't been unpleasant or anything and you are welcome here, but at the moment at least it just grates a bit. :cautious:

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, I've re-written this three times trying to not be sour, but a Falcon fan telling me or indeed all of us how to win a game given the Superbowl result last season is a bit hard to swallow at the minute. You haven't been unpleasant or anything and you are welcome here, but at the moment at least it just grates a bit. :cautious:
Interesting... It didn't bother me at all. Watching the Pack get a beat down ...that bothered me, but having a Falcon fan point out that running the ball and keeping their offense off the field is the way to beat them... doesn't bother me.

I

Interesting... It didn't bother me at all. Watching the Pack get a beat down ...that bothered me, but having a Falcon fan point out that running the ball and keeping their offense off the field is the way to beat them... doesn't bother me.

And I hope I wasn't openly offensive to him, but it did a bit to me. We got our *** kicked. I just expressed how I felt. My opinion does not reflect the forum in general.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh, figured we'd lose but we looked worse than I figured we would doing it. Some people were hurt so that gives people a convenient cop out. If you can only win because nobody was injuried... dont bother to show up because EVERYBODY has injuries. I know.... ours were worse blah blah blah. 13 TD passes against us the last 3 games against the Falcons.... thirt-teen.... BOTTOM LINE is we're a good team but not a dominant team. We have a great WB but so do many other good teams. Our supporting talent is not the best.... our coaching is not the best (if it were we'd be a dominant team). We've got to get healthy, get better, and catch some breaks. personally I still think the Super Bowl we backed into and the regular season success afterwards led to organizational stagnation which has kept the team from reaching its potential with Rodgers at QB.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see a somewhat healthier Green Bay squad do battle with the Falcons. Perhaps the outcome would remain the same, perhaps not, but at least then we'd have a better gauge of where this Packer team is.

Maybe in January........

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I'd like to see a somewhat healthier Green Bay squad do battle with the Falcons. Perhaps the outcome would remain the same, perhaps not, but at least then we'd have a better gauge of where this Packer team is.

Maybe in January........
I want absolutely no part of the Atlanta Falcons in January, especially if the game will be played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He was telling us how to beat his team. Plenty of us here can tell anyone how to beat the Pack. :)

PackIngIt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was not telling you guys. I was pointing out the Falcons weakness. I'm sure alot of GB fans do not scout the Falcons on a daily basis. Just like I don't know much about GB unless I come to your forums. I like to bet so I need inside information. I was not to worried when I seen the concerns you have with a injured oline. It all in fun. I'm not taking shots at you guys. Much respect to a great fan base.

Reaction score
I was not telling you guys. I was pointing out the Falcons weakness. I'm sure alot of GB fans do not scout the Falcons on a daily basis. Just like I don't know much about GB unless I come to your forums. I like to bet so I need inside information. I was not to worried when I seen the concerns you have with a injured oline. It all in fun. I'm not taking shots at you guys. Much respect to a great fan base.
don't you mean the FALCONS?
;)

I

No problem at all, everything is cool ;). I`m over it now.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want absolutely no part of the Atlanta Falcons in January, especially if the game will be played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

To be the best, you've got to beat the best.

So yes, I'd like to see Green Bay get another shot at them come January.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score

If the Packers win Super Bowl 52 and don't go through the Falcons, it won't make it any less sweet for me.

Again, I want the Packers to have the best chance to get to and win a Super Bowl. And for me, that means steering clear of the Falcons in their building.

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't care which opponents the Packers have to defeat on their way to winning the Super Bowl. With the team clearly not matching up well against the Falcons I truly hope they can avoid playing them again in January, especially on the road.

Members online

Latest posts