1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

It can't happen can it? Or can it.....

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Jules, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    In the spirit of of Al Davis and the legendary Tuck Rule game aka "The snow job" could we see a rematch on the 10th year anniversary of it? In the divisional round?

[​IMG]

Would we get snow again? And Richard Seymour is a Raider now to boot!

I don't care how bad the Raiders are at times. This game would be some intense stuff IMO lol. It would be like all kinds of strange and crazy karma stuff and ghosts too since Al is dead and so is Myra Kraft in the same year. I would get my popcorn out. Raiders fans are still not over it. I have lurked at their forums at times this year and it still burns them.

FYI the Raiders can get in as the 4th or 6th seed.

2. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    I'd like to see the Raiders win the division. They're one of my favorite teams in the AFC, even though the hardcore bunch of fans look like they came from the deepest depths of hell. It looks like it's going to happen too, since Tebow rolled over and died recently, and both Kansas City and Oakland seems resurgent.

I'd love to see a Raiders-Patriots rematch, too!

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    Moved to NFL SECTION