1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Is Suh a Dirty Player??

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Southpaw, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Is Suh Dirty

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    68.0%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  1. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    Title.......^^^^

2. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    If the falcons are accusing anyone of being dirty, I tend to think that the other Player/team were just dishing out some of their own medicine and that the falcons were just being babies about it.

Suh needs to lay off the faskmasking/head slamming thou.... But I don't think he's dirty.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Yes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dbain21

dbain21 Chicagoland Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +143
    I think he plays the game the way old time defensive players did which can lead him to get carried away. I don't think he's dirty, but if he keeps with the face masking and helmet slamming for the next 2-3 years I will consider him dirty.

5. Eric87

Eric87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +39
    He's not dirty. He's just obnoxious.

The Lions just lost two in a row at home, and he's yapping to the media on Monday about the Falcons' "karma"? Matt Ryan goes down for two plays in a game he wins, and that's all the bad karma the Falcons have coming? They must be the least dirty team in the NFL. What did the Lions do to have that 5-47 stretch?

He claims "I couldn't have been trash talking because there were trainers there," right before he drops that "karma" line... So you were too far away to trash talk when there were trainers there, but not when you're 800 miles apart? This isn't "old school tough," it's new school yapping in the style of overrated wide receivers.

The only karma in the NFL would be if the Lions end up tied with the Falcons for the 6th playoff spot.

6. Vinniemack84

Vinniemack84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    He may be dirty, but I live in Portland (where SUH is from) and the guy does a ton of work to make this place better. Charities, fund raisers...he is a stand up guy. He just happens to be a monster on the football field, and I'd take him on my team any day.

7. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    That entire team is obnoxious as hell starting with their head coach.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    Agree with you Jules
    As I call them here in Detroit, - a bunch of thugs. No class...

9. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Yeh, he takes it too far. Speaking of Dirty remember the hit Sapp put on Clifton.

10. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    he has had multiple issues since he has been in the league, yeah he is dirty

11. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +240
    I'd take him in a Packer uniform... And I would still prob say he is a bit of a dirty player.

Honestly it scares the crap out of me when we play the Lions. I just pray for Rodgers to make it thru the game in one piece.

12. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Some one is lying...And since Suh has been fined (in preseason this year)already I say yes he is a dirty player..

But for the Falcons saying it, I laugh since they were big talkers b4 the Packer game

13. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Well it's hard to really say....

He plays like the old school defensive line men and linebackers that were scary, but he really needs to lay off the face masking and head butting.

14. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Not as dirty as Robinson but yes he is dirty.

15. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    He's no saint but the Falcons don't really have room to talk. Did they hear what the pot said to the kettle?

16. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    I think we are talking about a guy who talked trash after beating the Pats in preseason. PRESEASON. That alone raised red flags to me.

Okay great that you had a good game but do we have to hear how scary you and your team is before the season even begins when your team is usually a yearly joke?

At least the Jets have made back to back runs to nearly the Super Bowl despite their obnoxiousness.

17. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    Um.... ah.... ermmmm... "Get a handle on it Mr. Kettle"?