Is Suh a Dirty Player??

Is Suh Dirty

• Yes

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If the falcons are accusing anyone of being dirty, I tend to think that the other Player/team were just dishing out some of their own medicine and that the falcons were just being babies about it.

Suh needs to lay off the faskmasking/head slamming thou.... But I don't think he's dirty.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I think he plays the game the way old time defensive players did which can lead him to get carried away. I don't think he's dirty, but if he keeps with the face masking and helmet slamming for the next 2-3 years I will consider him dirty.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's not dirty. He's just obnoxious.

The Lions just lost two in a row at home, and he's yapping to the media on Monday about the Falcons' "karma"? Matt Ryan goes down for two plays in a game he wins, and that's all the bad karma the Falcons have coming? They must be the least dirty team in the NFL. What did the Lions do to have that 5-47 stretch?

He claims "I couldn't have been trash talking because there were trainers there," right before he drops that "karma" line... So you were too far away to trash talk when there were trainers there, but not when you're 800 miles apart? This isn't "old school tough," it's new school yapping in the style of overrated wide receivers.

The only karma in the NFL would be if the Lions end up tied with the Falcons for the 6th playoff spot.

Vinniemack84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He may be dirty, but I live in Portland (where SUH is from) and the guy does a ton of work to make this place better. Charities, fund raisers...he is a stand up guy. He just happens to be a monster on the football field, and I'd take him on my team any day.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he has had multiple issues since he has been in the league, yeah he is dirty

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd take him in a Packer uniform... And I would still prob say he is a bit of a dirty player.

Honestly it scares the crap out of me when we play the Lions. I just pray for Rodgers to make it thru the game in one piece.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Some one is lying...And since Suh has been fined (in preseason this year)already I say yes he is a dirty player..

But for the Falcons saying it, I laugh since they were big talkers b4 the Packer game

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well it's hard to really say....

He plays like the old school defensive line men and linebackers that were scary, but he really needs to lay off the face masking and head butting.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I think we are talking about a guy who talked trash after beating the Pats in preseason. PRESEASON. That alone raised red flags to me.

Okay great that you had a good game but do we have to hear how scary you and your team is before the season even begins when your team is usually a yearly joke?

At least the Jets have made back to back runs to nearly the Super Bowl despite their obnoxiousness.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts