Is "LombardiTrophy" a spambot?

LombardiTrophy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not a 'spambot' or writing "form letters" buddy. I am just trying to get some info on the super bowl parties and events taking place. Does this sound like a "form letter"? I think not. You really need to relax. I feel like I have a stalker. Why dont you be a little more welcoming.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My apologies if I was wrong about you.

You seem to keep plugging certain things only on certain threads rather than taking parts in discussions on different threads.
If that's your thing, then that's your thing and I don't have a problem with that.
But I do have a problem with someone advertising in sneaky ways.
If that's not you, again, I apologize.

LombardiTrophy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess that is an apology. I have only posted 5 or 6 messages so far so give me a chance. Right now, I am focused on getting tickets to the Super Bowl and to Super Bowl parties. I am leaving for Dallas in 9 days so it is my main concern right now. I mentioned a number of different websites and said that I want to hear more ideas on getting tickets.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you say you want to go to a Fergie hosted party its natural for people to ask questions. If you are in Dallas and Michael Irvin isn't at the party...it isn't a party. Keep that rule in mind and you will be fine.

LombardiTrophy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL! Good stuff. Thanks for the heads-up. I know that Michael Irvin will be an official co-host for L.T.'s Super Bowl party so that is a good sign.

Weird that one day after the Jets lost, L.T. announced a Super Bowl party. Does that show no confidence in your team? He had to have been planning the party for a while and there is no way he could be hosting a Super Bowl party if the Jets made it.

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
The posts on the Steelers site seem strangely similar. Along with many Dallas sites and others. That must be the best Superbowl site that I've never heard of. You should probably try to meet the other people that are doing these posts. You would probably get along great.

[ame="http://www.steelersfever.com/forums/showthread.php?p=907021"]Super Bowl Ticket Advice - Steelers Fever Forums[/ame]

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/offic...ers-vs-steelers-2-6-a-26477-4.html#post334500

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not a 'spambot' or writing "form letters" buddy. I am just trying to get some info on the super bowl parties and events taking place. Does this sound like a "form letter"? I think not. You really need to relax. I feel like I have a stalker. Why dont you be a little more welcoming.

Spoken like a true spambot.

Members online