Is it possible

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it possible that w/CM3,Nick Perry & the other USC trojan alumnis on the Packers team decide to dedicate this season to Junior Seau? Yes I know there are USC Trojans on just about every team but I believe if CM3 were to step up & say something it would cause a spark. Your input is appreciated.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like the guys tried to dedicate that Giants game to coach Philbin and his family?

I like the thought though, but don't see all the USC guys (Polamalu, Griffin, Bush, Palmer, Leinart, Sanchez, etc.) raising the level of their play one bit, to be honest.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
'SC class of 2003, baby! I'm with you, I can see alot of Trojans dedicating this season to Junior. I know each Trojan in NFL will play with that famous intensity that Seau was displayed. Fight on, SC!!!!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't see it. The Packers motivation will be 15-1 last year, one and done and making the offense and MVP of the league carry the worst D in the NFC.

However, maybe the Chargers organization can use it. We all know those underachieving bums out there could always use a spark.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant really see it being that great of a motivator, and I agree with Jules the bitter taste of ending the year with such a thud after leading the NFL for so long will make them much more hungry than the lingering sadness of losing a fellow USC alumn

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. I could see the league doing a week or something to commemorate him, but I don't think his death will motivate players for an entire season.

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

If they're gonna dedicate the season, dedicate it to proving to their fans that they're a better team than last year when they went 15-1 and didn't even make the NFC Championship, not one player.

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be a bit of a stretch. He didn't play for the Packers, and the USC alumni playing didn't even play with him, so it wouldn't be a very powerful dedication.

By the time the season rolls around, the team better be focused on getting back to the super bowl. The Chargers and Trojans can dedicate their season to him if they want, anyone else and it would just be too much.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they may honor him in their own way, privately. But I can't see the whole group of them claiming they are going to use it for motivation. It is a nice thought and it would be sweet to honor Junior but I don't see that approach happening.

Members online

Latest posts