Is Green Bay worth the trip?

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Delusional? So in your mind the only reason to be a fan is if they are winning? And you still don't think of yourself as fair weather? I enjoy following the Pack, not just when they are winning. I think delusion comes into play when a sports franchise is able to control your emotional state so deeply it affects your activities and enjoyment.

There gonna lose and the season is over because of Ted Thompson and Dom Capers. Other teams are getting wins with back up QB's. You have defended these fools forever therefore it makes you delusional.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Maybe we should start handing out 2nd place trophies at Lambeau. Maybe that will sooth everything for some.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe we should start handing out 2nd place trophies at Lambeau. Maybe that will sooth everything for some.
You just don't get it.

I don't need to be soothed because I am an adult who can keep things in perspective. I have a life and don't base my happiness on something as insignificant in the big scheme of things as a group of guys playing a game. A game which, by the way, is completely out of my control.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
You just don't get it.

I don't need to be soothed because I am an adult who can keep things in perspective. I have a life and don't base my happiness on something as insignificant in the big scheme of things as a group of guys playing a game. A game which, by the way, is completely out of my control.

Sounds like an easy cop out when the season is up in smoke. We suck so lets just move onto something else rather then looking at the incompetence of our front offense and defense. No wonder this franchise is headed in the wrong direction.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like an easy cop out when the season is up in smoke. We suck so lets just move onto something else rather then looking at the incompetence of our front offense and defense. No wonder this franchise is headed in the wrong direction.

We were 4-1 going into that game despite having a myriad of injuries to our OL and our D. This boils down to the best football player on earth getting hurt. The offense is designed around HIS strengths and intuition. And those are things that only HE possesses. Before that our Super Bowl chances were as high as anyone's. But some people love to yell and moan and cry about everything else when the truth is far simpler. Since you've already said you won't support "a loser" why don't you move on until the GM of your dreams comes to town? Then when those undefeated seasons you dream of fail to materialize, you can hate on him too.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
We were 4-1 going into that game despite having a myriad of injuries to our OL and our D. This boils down to the best football player on earth getting hurt. The offense is designed around HIS strengths and intuition. And those are things that only HE possesses. Before that our Super Bowl chances were as high as anyone's. But some people love to yell and moan and cry about everything else when the truth is far simpler. Since you've already said you won't support "a loser" why don't you move on until the GM of your dreams comes to town? Then when those undefeated seasons you dream of fail to materialize, you can hate on him too.

Who ever said anything about being "undefeated". They need to bring in John Dorsey and get rid of Capers while there at it. To accept mediocrity is failure and right now for the past several years we are failing because AR12 is the only thing that has propped up this mediocrity to make it even bearable. We are cursed with these guys and its time for a change.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
No, they don't.

I don't believe in curses. I don't believe in black magic, dragons or faeries either.

Do you believe in winning Super Bowls? Cause things have gone awfully stale since 2010. We should be jumping up and down if we were lucky enough to get Dorsey. Look what he has built in KC. You give Aaron Rodgers that roster and start stacking the trophy shelves. That roster could actually sustain and injury Rodgers too.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you believe in winning Super Bowls? Cause things have gone awfully stale since 2010. We should be jumping up and down if we were lucky enough to get Dorsey. Look what he has built in KC. You give Aaron Rodgers that roster and start stacking the trophy shelves. That roster could actually sustain and injury Rodgers too.
And yet TT has had more success than Dorsey has had in his career . . .

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not recently. Holding onto the past only stunts growth. Time to get over it and move on.
The Dorsey era resulted in 1 playoff win and that was 3 years ago.

Maybe we should just hand out 5th place trophies and that would sooth everything over for you.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
The Dorsey era resulted in 1 playoff win and that was 3 years ago.

Maybe we should just hand out 5th place trophies and that would sooth everything over for you.

You just don't get it and I don't expect you too. waste of time to try and explain.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You just don't get it and I don't expect you too. waste of time to try and explain.
Sounds like an easy cop out when we lost Rodgers. We lost our franchise QB so lets just move onto a different GM even if they had less success than our current GM. No wonder this franchise is headed in the wrong direction.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like an easy cop out when we lost Rodgers. We lost our franchise QB so lets just move onto a different GM even if they had less success than our current GM. No wonder this franchise is headed in the wrong direction.

I don't understand the many suggestions that have been here to move onto other GMs or coaches who have not had nearly has much success as ours.

Sean Payton has been an often suggested coach, which I find very interesting. If he had gone 9-7 twice with Rodgers like he had with Brees, the forum would have wanted him fired instantly.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

I want a better roster which Dorsey has put together very very recently. They might win the Super Bowl with Alex Smith. Were stuck in the mud without Rodgers and a horrible defense.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want a better roster which Dorsey has put together very very recently. They might win the Super Bowl with Alex Smith. Were stuck in the mud without Rodgers and a horrible defense.

"Might win a Super Bowl" doesn't carry much weight in my book.

There about about 10 teams right now that might win the Super Bowl.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we one of them?

As long as Rodgers is out, no.

We have been one of them for about 10 years though so if "might win a Super Bowl" is all the endorsement you need for Dorsey, than TT must be doing a good job.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And you are living the definition of a "delusional fan" overlooking the obvious problem year after year but keep coming back for more

Your the one who signed up for the the TT AND Dom Capers experience so go enjoy it. I won't be.

I've been to a few excellent games led by Matt Flynn.

When Rodgers gets hurt, fans like you that have tickets sell them. Those tickets are cheaper than Rodgers-led Packer games too.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I've been to a few excellent games led by Matt Flynn.

When Rodgers gets hurt, fans like you that have tickets sell them. Those tickets are cheaper than Rodgers-led Packer games too.

Sold my tickets to Pittsburgh game at Heinz field. Gonna go on a cruise instead to Bahamas. Not going all in anymore until the front office does and gives Rodgers the supporting roster he deserves and getting rid of an incompetent defensive coordinator. It's just to painful to witness.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
As long as Rodgers is out, no.

We have been one of them for about 10 years though so if "might win a Super Bowl" is all the endorsement you need for Dorsey, than TT must be doing a good job.

your ignoring TT's mess of a roster. Were not even a playoff team without AR

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sold my tickets to Pittsburgh game at Heinz field. Gonna go on a cruise instead to Bahamas. Not going all in anymore until the front office does and gives Rodgers the supporting roster he deserves and getting rid of an incompetent defensive coordinator. It's just to painful to witness.
Winning against teams that are more high caliber (Such as the Falcons in their house) would help me think we have better SB chances.
For now, it's just beating teams that have worse or similar records as we do.
So I can't blame anybody for not going who feels like they are not going to get their monies worth.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There gonna lose and the season is over because of Ted Thompson and Dom Capers. Other teams are getting wins with back up QB's. You have defended these fools forever therefore it makes you delusional.
I think it's too soon to declare this season is over.
I'm willing to give them another chance or two.
But I do agree with some of the other points you make.
Such as changes in the personal office and how A-Rod going down really shows that the Pack just falls apart without him.
What in the hell was wrong with these guys that they didn't have a better team for this scenario?
It happened before.
Didn't they learn from that?
Apparently not.
It's almost as if their thinking is, "Ho-hum. We got the best player in all of the NFL. What else should we do? Ho hum. Why bother?"
So why bother with wasting money on a home game where the odds are really high they will lose?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts