Is Eli the best road QB in the NFL?

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So in your world Alex Smith is a better QB than Drew Brees since he won last Saturyday?

Your reasoning gets worse and worse each post.
i think the gap btwn eli and a-fraud is closer then the one btwn brees and smith...a-rod had one good playoff run....eli is on his way to his 2nd super bowl possibly...ill take eli in a big game anytime over rodgers...just ask tom brady.......lmao

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think the gap btwn eli and a-fraud is closer then the one btwn brees and smith...a-rod had one good playoff run....eli is on his way to his 2nd super bowl possibly...ill take eli in a big game anytime over rodgers...just ask tom brady.......lmao

Is there a reason you end all of your posts with LMAO?

BTW, Brady has three Super Bowls (soon to be four)... Eli has only had one important playoff run (same as Rodgers)... This playoff run only matters if he wins a Super Bowl

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a reason you end all of your posts with LMAO?

BTW, Brady has three Super Bowls (soon to be four)... Eli has only had one important playoff run (same as Rodgers)... This playoff run only matters if he wins a Super Bowl
becasue im honestly laughing at you....honestly ever since you started going off of what ESPN people said, I've had trouble taking you serious.......lmao

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
becasue im honestly laughing at you....honestly ever since you started going off of what ESPN people said, I've had trouble taking you serious.......lmao

OMG, I know... LMAO

You know more than people who follow football for a living... LMAO

I'm sorry for interrupting the Eli Manning ******** hour... LMAO

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli and TC are always on the hot seat because they're average... quit with the excuses... LMAO
if you want to call what the giants have done under TC and Eli average then go ahead but your srsly showing how ignorant you are when it comes to the rest of the NFL...ill be honest you dont seem to know much about the packers either it seems...lmao

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG, I know... LMAO

i know this off topic but id like to add that this packer team would be more suited playing in a dome...very soft team..lmao

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG, I know... LMAO

srsly try forming your own opinion on players..if u need help on what to watch for on sunday's ill help you.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you want to call what the giants have done under TC and Eli average then go ahead but your srsly showing how ignorant you are when it comes to the rest of the NFL...ill be honest you dont seem to know much about the packers either it seems...lmao

So not winning a playoff game in 2008, 2009 or 2010 is better than average? LMAO

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey i think john clayton is on..why dont you put on espn and pass his opinion off as your own...ull sound real smart on these boards then..............lmao....waka waka

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey i think john clayton is on..why dont you put on espn and pass his opinion off as your own...ull sound real smart on these boards then..............lmao....waka waka

My opinion has always been that Eli is average. I was just supporting my opinion with the opinion of other qualified analysts. It's similar to citing resources on a term paper... *****

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyway..your boring and are clearly a homer like most on this board....i think im going to stop coming here...the most knowledgable football fan here is a woman, who doesnt even like the packers....lmao

OP
OP
Farvetowebster

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Compare the past four years of Rodgers to the past four years of Eli Manning. Rodgers is better in every category. If Eli is average, a better QB must be above average... common sense... *****
eli owns the packers and green bay..just ask favre and rodgers...i wish we played u guys every year in the playoffs...........waka waka

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
so why isnt the losing qb of sundays game average then?

It's a team game.

Rodgers is a huge talent. I think Eli is very underrated though and especially dangerous as an underdog. I actually won't be suprised if Manning/Rodgers don't go head to head in critical meetings for the next several years a la Peyton/Tom. They are close enough in age to make a legit QB rivalry.

Members online

Latest posts