interesting weekend comeing up

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where two teams that just faced each other, now play each others divisional foes, so we become packer fans and you become bronco fans

but as for the game you will have to run the ball against kc, they have a decent secondary and a great pass rusher in allen, so committing to the run is essential
go pack

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
where two teams that just faced each other, now play each others divisional foes, so we become packer fans and you become bronco fans

but as for the game you will have to run the ball against kc, they have a decent secondary and a great pass rusher in allen, so committing to the run is essential
go pack

Broncos have a better secondary than KC. I'm not scared.

Beat the Lions!!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys better beat the Lions or I will hunt you down and force you to listen to thrash metal until your ears bleed. I never mentioned but the Broncos are actually my favorite AFC team. I love the colors...

So yeah anyway beat the Lions!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be rooting for the Broncos as well. We've pretty much got to root against every other NFC team from here on out. If Cutler keeps punching away yards like he did against us, you guys shouldn't have too much of a problem against the Lions.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions are most over rated team in NFC their d is weak and can be exposed, where is that lions broncos game in denver or in detroit

OP
OP
A

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys better beat the Lions or I will hunt you down and force you to listen to thrash metal until your ears bleed. I never mentioned but the Broncos are actually my favorite AFC team. I love the colors...

now if you said i'll make you listen to yoko ono reduex i'd be real scared

OP
OP
A

arapaho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions have no secondary.
Just turn Cutler loose on them.

that is the hope for most bronco fans...let him go , take the occassional int from the kid but reap the benefits of a wide open offense

sadly the defense or shanny isnt letting it happen yet

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DarkaneRules said:

now if you said i'll make you listen to yoko ono i'd be real scared
Now.......i don't care WHO it is......that would be pure TORTURE!!! I'd rather listen to someone running their fingernails up and down a chaulkboard then listen to Yoko Ono.
I know how she got her name........they said "Who is going to sing next?" And someone said "YOKO!" and they said "Yoko!?!?!........ONO!!!!" :lol:

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man Yoko Ono... That would just be too much pain on my end as well. But hey, if you like thrash, then right on!

It is really time for the Lions to lose though. GO GET EM BRONCOS!!!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions seem like pretenders to me. I think the Broncos should give them a nice wake up call. I could be wrong but Detroit just seems to be overachieving more than any team in the NFL right now. They're better but they're not that good.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thrash metal is cool. I'm now more into symphonic metal now, especially Nightwish.

Back on topic, good to see you still here Arapaho. Now, do us a favor and beat the Lions. Ok? Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts