PTS
(25th)

YDS
(28th)

PASS YDS
(30th)

RUSH YDS
(18th)

They have a good offense.....as they should with all those recievers, their defensive statistics are the tell all though. They can be beat by a god offense, which they really havnt played.

They are however, number one in the league in interceptions. They can create turnovers

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is where we really have the potential to shine; which is a good thing as those Lions are still breathing down our neck !!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wonder who's gonna cover their third and fourth wr's..

Not gonna lie, the Lions have my respect. They don't scare me, but they have my respect.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmmm great point pack in black. im utterly dissapointed with bush's play this year . I think we need to adress the nickel and dime corners in the draft big time. I honestly think that the cornerback is the toughest position to find a great player besides quarterback, its really hit or miss,

i think we could say the same for them though. Driver, Jennings, Lee, Franks, Robinson, Jones

Favre has more weapons that Brady....who needs Moss ;)

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Won't really matter with the QB on his back who the fourth receiver is.

You can bet your *** they aren't going to let him stand back there and find third and fouth options.

Here's a stat for you. The lions COULD easily lose eight out of nine games they have left. They have Denver, Dallas, KC, us twice and at Minny which is never an easy win.

I'm not worried about the Lions. Trust me, they will be lucky to see .500.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions have a lot of INT's because they've played some really bad teams. We have only played one really BAD team (Minnesota) and one below average team (Chicago)

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good stuff mass packer fan

i think well go 2-0 on em

Fvare has NEVER lost to Detroit at home, and i say we handle our business on thanksgiving at their place.

Detroit is a fluke and time will prove it, I hope Denver beats em Sunday :)

Members online

Latest posts