Injuries..season long and game

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this has probably been discussed ad nauseum but I can’t believe there is another team that incurs more injuries game after game than GB. From the first play of the game until late in the 3rd quarter we’ve lost at least from my count 5 key players in this game alone (Spriggs,Aaron Jones,Jordy,Kendricks and Josh Jones). Why?

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to can the strength and conditioning people. Can't be any worse bringing in new people. Packers are now down 6 starters on offense and 3 on defense. The Vikings have had their defensive starters miss 3 games all season!!!

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to can the strength and conditioning people. Can't be any worse bringing in new people. Packers are now down 6 starters on offense and 3 on defense. The Vikings have had their defensive starters miss 3 games all season!!!

Numbers don't tell you anything when it comes to injuries. What injuries did players have? I mean exact diagnosis, not just knee or ankle. How did they get hurt? I mean the exact movement on the hit, etc. Without knowing every single little detail you can't say just because the Packers have long injury reports they need better trainers and strength coaches.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"...After graduating *** laude and with high honors from Butler in 1992 with a B.A. degree in Spanish and international studies..."

Yep... Our head S&C Coach, folks...

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the injuries of the last decade, how exactly has he not been canned?

How many SAC cochies are fired because injuries piled up for 10 years? All 32 teams have lots of injuries - some preventable, others not. The SAC coaches are responsible for reducing the risk of non-contact iinjuries to soft tissues and joins but they cannot do anything to prevent fractures and concussions

Wynnebeck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love the people crying foul against the strength and conditioning staff when the injuries that affect us have nothing to do with them.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the level of regular repetitive and multiplayer soft tissue and tendon injuries this team has had going back to AT LEAST the SB season, there is certainly correlation.

Wynnebeck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the level of regular repetitive and multiplayer soft tissue and tendon injuries this team has had going back to AT LEAST the SB season, there is certainly correlation.

No, there is no correlation. You can not strengthen a tendon. Looking at just this season alone, a majority of the injuries we’ve sustained have been things that we can not control. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I know this has probably been discussed ad nauseum but I can’t believe there is another team that incurs more injuries game after game than GB. From the first play of the game until late in the 3rd quarter we’ve lost at least from my count 5 key players in this game alone (Spriggs,Aaron Jones,Jordy,Kendricks and Josh Jones). Why?

Because God clearly hates us ??...............It happens

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"...After graduating *** laude and with high honors from Butler in 1992 with a B.A. degree in Spanish and international studies..."

Yep... Our head S&C Coach, folks...
Spanish, huh?
He is in the wrong sport for speaking that.

Latest posts