In honor of our Seahawks Playoff rematch...

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sarah - I could care less the picture quality. Thanks for posting this! It cracks me up every time I see Hasselback because I think of that first video clip every time I see him.

Then in the 2nd clip, you see him doing a desperation dive. That was hilarious! :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
Yeah, I know, I had the game recorded on my TV and I don't know how to transfer TV footage to my computer, but I wanted to get the clip so bad, so I took my camera and filmed my TV... it's crap quality, but it's there!
HI SARAH!!!!
How ya been girl???

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Sarah - I could care less the picture quality. Thanks for posting this! It cracks me up every time I see Hasselback because I think of that first video clip every time I see him.

Then in the 2nd clip, you see him doing a desperation dive. That was hilarious! :rotflmao:

No problem Zombie I'm glad you enjoyed them! :D :D :D :D

Hey Al! I've been doing pretty good, how about you? Saw you're going to the game Saturday, THAT'S AWESOME! I have tickets too, but of course, my brother is going instead of me! Oh well, hey, by some miracle, if we win and Dallas loses, I get to go to the NFC Championship game so that's a plus right? lol!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:

No problem Zombie I'm glad you enjoyed them! :D :D :D :D

Hey Al! I've been doing pretty good, how about you? Saw you're going to the game Saturday, THAT'S AWESOME! I have tickets too, but of course, my brother is going instead of me! Oh well, hey, by some miracle, if we win and Dallas loses, I get to go to the NFC Championship game so that's a plus right? lol!
I'm doing ok Sarah! Miss chatting with you though!
Yup.....i'm HYPED about the game! I'm gonna post a pic of me with my ticket in my game thread.
I hope it all comes through, and you get to the NFC championship in GB!!!! :D

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere.
replay Seattle-GB 2003 playoff game

NFL Network to replay Packers-Seahawks playoff game
By Greg A. Bedard
Sunday, Jan 6 2008, 12:37 PM
Green Bay - Well, that didn't take long.

The NFL Network will kick off a weeks worth of rehashing the many ways the Seahawks and Packers are linked by replaying the 2003 wild-card playoff game between the two teams at 7 p.m. Monday. In case you want to know how it ends, the Packers win in overtime.

Also, highlights from Super Bowls I and II will be played back-to-back starting at Noon on Tuesday.

Finally, on Wednesday, "NFL's Greatest Games" will show the Packers-49ers 1998 wild-card game on ESPN2 at 8:30 p.m.. The Packers didn't win that one. And that would wind up being the final game Mike Holmgren coached the Packers before bolting for Seattle.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hasselbeck was fired up. He was a young QB who was having fun. He was being the person who he is. He was just being Mat.

I loved his attitude, he stepped up and said it after the coin toss. He said the same damn thing he would have said to his team mates on the sidelines, or to his offense in the huddle.

The only mistake he made was he let it be captured on T.V. for the public who do not wear the pads that 1,800 N.F.L. players do every week.

Personally I loved his attitude when he said it.

R.P.

Then he was picked off and lost the game.

It was a Human Moment in time.

Human Moments Are Cool. They are special.

R.P.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Hasselbeck was fired up. He was a young QB who was having fun. He was being the person who he is. He was just being Mat.

I loved his attitude, he stepped up and said it after the coin toss. He said the same damn thing he would have said to his team mates on the sidelines, or to his offense in the huddle.

The only mistake he made was he let it be captured on T.V. for the public who do not wear the pads that 1,800 N.F.L. players do every week.

R.P.

R.P.

I agree, however it is still fun to point and laugh just a little.. Matt seems like the type to be able to take it as a little fun razzing as well.

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did a tromadz that game.

I was that drunk when Al Harris got the interception I thought it was Mike McKenzie and was jumping upand down screaming "Mike McKenzie......Mike McKenzie!!!!!!!!!".

My friend Carl was with me screaming as well but he knew it was Al Harris but did't let on.

It ws only on the following Thursday when the Uk NFL Newspaper "First Down" Came out that I found out it was Al Harris who got the interception TD as there was a half page picture of him returning the ball.

I felt a right "Cleo Lemon"

We won't need a TD in O/T this game as it will be over by half tiime!!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

R.P.

It was trash talk. And it backfired. And for that, it will remain in highlight films. (And us Packer fans will laugh at it for decades to come).

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was trash talk. And it backfired. And for that, it will remain in highlight films. (And us Packer fans will laugh at it for decades to come).

FOX rolled a clip of this moment towards the end of Saturday's game, once Seattle had virtually locked the game up.

It was funny, and Collinsworth mentioned quoted Hass on it being a game against a bunch of his old teammates and buddies, and it was a completely playful jab. Talkin a little smack in the sandlot, that sort of thing.

It really cheesed me off when I heard it live, but the pick-6 made it into something he'll always get ribbed for. The whole thing to me has become a good, fun, football memory.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was flipping through the tv, and low and behold.. the Seahawks at Packers game is on right now! Gotta love NFL Network!

Members online

Latest posts