Impressed by Defense

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Been impressed with the defense most of the year. Definitely taking the load since the offense hasn't been on par.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, impressed is an understatement. They played out of their freaking minds, specially when you consider all the IR players.

Kudos to Bishop, Peprah, Williams, Hawk, and the rest

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was nice to see the defense play their hearts out. This was a great win for us, really gets the guys feeling great and next week we better dominate the Cowboys and not screw around. Hopefully Rodgers can play great next week and take us into a bye week.

Then we can come out with Bigsby and Harris healthy.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The entire D gets my game ball today. They were off the hook all day long. They OWNED the Jets! They are gonna eat up the Cowboys too, Kitna munched!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not hearing a PEEP about Shields, Bush, Bulaga & Hawk...which is a good thing...you know something is clicking...it only makes me get more excited thinking about how much better we will be next season when we get healthy and get more fresh young ballers on the squad from the draft

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the fixation on the guys that aren't playing? Who knows if they will even contribute. The guys playing right now are doing just fine. I'm not sure we need Harris and Bigby, unless we suffer additional injuries.

I agree with you. Charlie Peprah looked really damn good today.

Let the kids play.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
not hearing a PEEP about Shields, Bush, Bulaga & Hawk...which is a good thing...you know something is clicking...it only makes me get more excited thinking about how much better we will be next season when we get healthy and get more fresh young ballers on the squad from the draft

Hey, for some of those guys, when nobody is complaining about you, it is a form of a compliment!

Reaction score
The thing i was really impressed was how the front seven set the tone by stopping the run early and help our secondary with favorable down and distances. Also the past couple games i've been happy with Hawk and Bishop's play. I've been a Hawk hater for a while, but I'm very happy on how he stepped up his play when Barnett got hurt. Him and Bishop have been very good lately. Also Bishop has been putting some big hits on some people lately.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was very impressed with the Defensive performance if even just for one day but will hold my enthusiasm until the next two weeks. For one Green Bay made a smart move by picking up DT "Green" released by the Jets this week. Knowing the Jets Offensive Line Calls and Defensive Schemes aided GB in dealing with how to attack the Jets & even though it was just 9 points it was enough to win. Also being able to pitch a shut out on top of that. It is a very common tactic for a team to pick up a player that was released by a team they are getting ready to face. Having the calls used is very distinct advantage. I remember an undefeated New England team getting shutout by a winless Miami team because they got a hold of their offensive line calls before the game. Anyway, the Green Bay Defense still had to put it together on the field. Congrats to Dom Capers & our Packers on this one!

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dom capers is a genius.. what he's been able to do with all these injuries is nothing short of amazing! He needs to be locked down for a long time. Now lets go get an offensive genius lol.:happy0005:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't really remember on the interceptions, but did we even allow them to get into the red zone? That would be an incredibly impressive stat.

Members online