I'm the optimistic fan...

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
After watching the highlights of Ify Umodu, I was really looking forward to him getting a shot. He looks good and is good at beating man coverage.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Knowing the Packers, nothing will come of this.
Ya, you'd think there would be all kinds of NFL ready players available off the street this time of year. They could probably get a couple of these guys ready for Thursday's game except for that damn Ted Thompson! :rolleyes:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Ya, you'd think there would be all kinds of NFL ready players available off the street this time of year. They could probably get a couple of these guys ready for Thursday's game except for that damn Ted Thompson! :rolleyes:

Are you in anyway related to Ted Thompson ??? :D

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just saying...

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

They can sign me! I know how to drop the ball pretty well. :whistling:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OK, after last night, I figured out what it is about the defense that gets me scratching my head. Statistically, you guys point out that they aren't that bad. But it dawned on me this morning where I've seen this before. Back in the old days of professional wrestling, Hulk Hogan would always look like he was gonna lose or get the crap beat out of him. Then, all of a sudden, he got that look and started shredding his shirt and came back to win the match. THAT'S what this defense reminds me of.

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My optamistic side say's 10 or so days off, get healthy hopefully. Montgomery, Quarless, linemen, etc. Start a new solid run toward the playoffs. We need to get hot at the right time........like that's something we all don't know.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My optamistic side say's 10 or so days off, get healthy hopefully. Montgomery, Quarless, linemen, etc. Start a new solid run toward the playoffs. We need to get hot at the right time........like that's something we all don't know.
It's hard to be optimistic when the offense is still struggling, we are running the same routes and the commentators are pointing out how the receivers can't get open and how they should try "different receivers" (presumably they meant in place of Adams), yet it's the same thing every week.

I think they commentators are being easy on them since it's GB and McCarthy, but if they were Cleveland, they would be ripping them to shreds about keeping players who can't catch out there and running plays that get our receivers shut down.

But then again, they wouldn't have to criticize Cleveland, because their passing game is better than ours.