I'm the biggest Packers fan....!

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a restaurant manager in the Seattle area, and tonight I had cowboys fans in attendance. As usual I approached the couple for flying opposing colors in my place of business. I explained that though they had more superbowl championships, we have the most overall championships dating back to the beginning of the league. I also stated i was the biggest Packer fan they will ever meet. They disagreed. They said they have a friend who named his dog Lambeau.... I adopted a dog named Lacey and changed her name to Lambeau!..... They said their friend had a shrine dedicated to the team... I don't have a shrine but I have more than 30 green bay items scattered throughout my small apartment.... They said their friend has stock in the team.... THIS IS WHERE I NEED IMPROVEMENT!... overall it was a great talk but what i want to know is why you think you are a great or the greatest Packer fan out there?! BTW....... I can guarantee a green bay tattoo within the next year (it's gonna happen and I don't care about any opinion on it!)!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been thinking about a GB tattoo as well, except my idea for it is rather extensive and extravagant and would be quite costly, and as a student, that's tough to afford, so I'll just have to save up!

What's your idea for your tattoo?

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't proclaim to be the biggest Packer fan in the world but I've been to at least a dozen subzero home games when the beer taps would freeze. Amazing how easy it is to get in with a minus 20 windchill. The best was when I took my family to the seachicken playoff gam. It was phookin cold that day and Hasslebeck ran his mouth. Many times I've came back to the car and the beer in the trunk was frozen but the beer in the cooler was alright.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not the biggest Packers fan, but my room in my home is FULL of Packers stuff, as is my car (car mats, air freshener, Packers flag etc), lots of Packers clothing etc, and I too am planning my Packers tattoo.

Oh, and I did fly over 5,500 miles to watch a Packers game :)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I had to wager a guess, I'd say St. Vince is the biggest packer fan. =)

I'm a pretty big one myself, but couldn't claim to be "the biggest." There are plenty of people I know who have been following them since they were kids back in the 50's, and well, I just started following them in the early 90's so..

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vince and his chick get a free seat and bookcoo advertsiing rights for his image. I don't feel sorry for him. The man is smart. Iwouldn't doubt his image is copyrighted. If not he is an idiot.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I doubt I'm the world's biggest Packer fan, but I haven't missed a home game since I was 4. I do have a Packer tattoo. I own stock. I'm not going to say I'm the biggest fan, but they are very important to me. When I 'm at the games I feel like my cheering helps the team win. GO PACK!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'll never claim to be the biggest Packers fan. I don't have a lot of Packers stuff, I think getting a Packer logo tatoo is tacky, and I think i've only been to Lambeau like 4 times in my life, and I live only 40 minutes away from it.

I do, however, cheer my guts out for them on Sundays. And sometimes Mondays. Occasionally a Thursday.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have the Packers logo displayed fairly prominently in the the sleave on my left arm.

Post a pic dude :)

I am so envious of ALL of you that live so close to, and in Green Bay! I'd love to move out there. Not just because of the Packers, but for the real sense of community I felt whilst out there, it was awesome.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I'd have to agree.. Seen him in front row seats in Arizona too.. Buddy drove there for the Wild Card game, and got a pic with him.

Three that I know of. For sure St. Vince. I also think the guy that paints the clever phrases on his fence across the street from the stadium on Lombardi Ave. I sit next to a guy named Dave at games who has season tickets next to mine. I have been sitting next to this guy since I was a little kid. He dresses up as Bart Starr for every single game. He wears his uniform pants, Starr jersey, socks, football cleats, shoulder pads, and cheesehead to every single game. He's the most loyal fan I've ever seen. Never boos, never gets upset with the players or coaches. Just genuinely loves the team. I wish I was so calm, cool, and collected while sitting in the bleachers.

OP
OP
GBFANATIC

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love knowing that I may not be the biggest fan... but instead, I'm one of many huge fans! I hope to one day meet each and every one of you!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Biggest fan, for sure.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Ever notice how sometimes football games look like Halloween with the way fans dress up?
And not just for the Pack either.
What's with those male Skins fans who dress in drag!?
Not enough testerorone?
I thought it was a man's sport! LOL

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The costumes are endearing and fun! I need to think of something to dress up as for Packer games. Any ideas?
How talented are you at making costumes?
Everything of course would be using Green/Gold colors however you choose. These are just suggestions. Take them however you want.

Clown: Green and gold face makeup. A green and/or gold frizzy afro wig.
And of course some kind of green/gold clown suit with a bow tie or super large straight tie.

Be the Pack-King. A green/gold crown. Maybe a crown fashoined out of a cheese head hat. Some kind of robe. A sceptor.

A superhero: The G logo on your chest. Gold speedos. Green tights. A cape. A mask. Maybe one of those old school looking helmets as a head piece. I think they sell Packer yellow ones with the G on the side? Etc.
Who are you? Super Pack. Green Bay Boy. Super Fan. Etc.

A Packers Blues Brother: Dressed up like one of the Blues Bros only Green/Gold instead of black and white.

A court jester.

I've made costumes and gotten ideas from costume making books from the library.

How's that? Need any more?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Some great ideas here. Great stuff. I think the super hero idea is a fantastic one. I have a shirt with fake muscles in it from an old halloween costume. I will wear that with a green shirt over it with the logo on my chest. Yellow speedo with green tights. Yellow football cleats, a yellow cape, and one of those fake leather helmets that are actually a winter hat. I will also have to come up with some sweet face paint. I will post some pics once I get the costume together, and LOOK FOR ME AT THE GAMES!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts