If you could have any job...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's your dream job for working at Lambeau Field?
Me: I would like to work on the sidelines being either the guy with the "Dial a Down" sign showing which down it is or one of the two guys in an orange vest holding the chains.
Sideline views of every home game, getting paid. Would be nice.

You?

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarren's gig would be nice. Just comment on the game for the Packers radio network. You can keep the crooked finger.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think I.T. manager for Lambeau Field. Would be a great job and mostly inside.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grounds keeper. I heard there was a recent "vacated" spot....
For some reason reading this brings this up in my head:
Deep sounding "NFL Films Guy" voice...
Working as the groundskeeper of the hallowed ground of the frozen tundra at the enshrined Lambau Field, angryguy77 got the job done just before the start of the highest ever NFL scoring game for the Green and Gold.
It was on a cold December morning when fans started to arrive to celebrate what would become known later on as the game nicknamed "The Poor Purple Performance" between the Green Bay Packers and The Minnesota Vikings...

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either a tour guide or curator at the Packers Hall of Fame.
I would be so naughty at either one of those.

Tour guide
Me: And over here folks is nuthin but a bunch of Farve "The Flake" crap. Never mind that display. But over here we have Bart Starr's helmets. Both of the ones he wore when he took the Packers to win in the first two Superbowls. Take your time to admire. I can wait.

Curator
Boss: Say. What happened to all our Brett Favre memorbilia?
Me: (Hides the empty gas can and burnt matches) Um.. Gee. I dunno boss. Spontanious combustion?

LOL

OK carry on.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would take good care of the Favre memorobilia. He's part of Packer history.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
One of my good friends is a manager for the Eagles. That would be a sweet job to have for the Pack. He started out as a ball boy. He will get NFL staff pension in five years as well. We went to school with, and were good friends with Andy Reid's sons in middle school, before they were into heroin, and before Reid took the job in Philly.

Having a job as manager for the Packers would be awesome. Around the players and stadium everyday and you would get to stand on the sidelines for every game. I would kill to have that job.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts