If You Could Add Any Player In History To This Team Who Would It Be?

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without a doubt Walter Payton......one of the best every down backs ever.

My second choice is a tough choice between Anthony Munoz or Reggie.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since Reggie is taken, I'd say Deacon Jones on D.

Since Barry is taken, I'd say Mike Munchak on O.

My ST guy is hands down young Adam Vinateri with ice in his veins

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barry Sanders? Too much dancing. Breaks the big run every game, but has way to many negative yards or little gains. You must move the chains to win at football. The whole time he was with Detroit they were a very average team despite the apparent good stats.

Bob Lilly? Where would you play him? OLB? MLB? at 260 lbs he sure isn't going to be able to play on the DL.

Offense, I would go with Eric ****erson. I think he was one of the best, though he was used and abused by his team, I believe he was the best pure runner ever.

Defense, I would have to go with a stud OLB, but I just can't think of one I would take. It may just be Demarcus Ware which would be a fun pairing with Claymaker. How about Kevin Greene? Not Lawrence Taylor and thats just based on character concern.

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On defense, I think you have to go with Reggie. Remember, he did play in a 3-4 scheme with the Packers in '93 and had 13 sacks.
On offense I think Gale Sayers would be the way to go, because he also adds the kick return threat the team needs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts