IF the Season Ended Today.......

Reaction score
.........and we miss a wildcard play-off game, what do you think The Packers have to do to get ready for next year?
Coaching change?
Review how are players drafted?
Concentrate on our cap space?

Your Thoughts

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think for most of this year Aaron Rodgers has been exposed. Either as someone who's skills have deteriorated severely...or at the very least Defenses have figured him out. If that is the case I wonder what his value is to this team at ANY price. I think this is the 1st thing the team needs to look at.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.........and we miss a wildcard play-off game, what do you think The Packers have to do to get ready for next year?
Coaching change?
Review how are players drafted?
Concentrate on our cap space?

Your Thoughts

I mean hypotheticals are what they are but....I'll share four things that came to my mind quickly (so many others...)

#1 - we wouldn't have enough intel to pick up Love's 5th year option and would IMO not be able to, meaning the 2023 season would be our last chance at figuring out what or if he is part of future at all in any capacity.

#2 - review defensive coordinator IMO.

#3 - have a LONG hard talk about Bakhtiari and his contract and his health...

#4 - WR room is screwed as I don't think we'll spend the money Lazard will get possibly, Watkins didn't show enough to offer anything and Cobb the same...all will be gone and we gotta find replacements.

D

Deleted member 6794

I think for most of this year Aaron Rodgers has been exposed. Either as someone who's skills have deteriorated severely...or at the very least Defenses have figured him out. If that is the case I wonder what his value is to this team at ANY price. I think this is the 1st thing the team needs to look at.

The lack of talent on the receiving corps is the most probable explanation for Rodgers struggling. Of course there's no way for you to acknowledge it as he's the only one to blame for the offense struggling.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Playcalling, OL health, OL play, QB Health, QB Play, TE play, WR health and WR depth. My top 8 reasons IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER as to why we as a whole offensively have sucked mostly.

Members online

Latest posts