If the Packers were an English team what would be the teams name

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The closest English football team that parallels Packers are Manchester United. History, tradition, Ferguson/Lombardi...it a match made in heaven. :geek:

Green Bay United ain't a bad name at all.

OP
OP
melvin dangerr

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I have no idea what that means which is probably why I laughed. :roflmao:
Chelsea was the name of a British friend, who is a Soccer/ Our football fan, and when I mentioned the fact that the Packers will play a Super Bowl in England (of course I exaggerated ) she said Codswallops, which means Nonsense...so just added some humor, thanks for laughing about this.....

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Chelsea was the name of a British friend, who is a Soccer/ Our football fan, and when I mentioned the fact that the Packers will play a Super Bowl in England (of course I exaggerated ) she said Codswallops, which means Nonsense...so just added some humor, thanks for laughing about this.....
I had to look it up. I suppose the American equivalent would be "Horsefeathers" :)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Good grief enough already with the Manure comparisons, that's just on at all. :D The Pack remind me of a combination of Norwich City a nice friendly club, and maybe Liverpool's history. AFC East Anglia Liverbirds.

Last edited:

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good grief enough already with the Manure comparisons, that's just on at all. :D The Pack remind me of a combination of Norwich City a nice friendly club, and maybe Liverpool's history. AFC East Anglia Liverbirds.

Nice, friendly and Liverpool should never used in the same paragraph, far less sentence! :confused:

;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Nice, friendly and Liverpool should never used in the same paragraph, far less sentence! :confused:

;)

Being born and bred in Liverpool, I find this offensive. I don`t follow either football team, but I am PROUD to call myself a Liverpudlian.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Being born and bred in Liverpool, I find this offensive. I don`t follow either football team, but I am PROUD to call myself a Liverpudlian.

I can only speak for myself, nothing against the city of Liverpool per-se just prefer the blue half given the choice. :)

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Anyone who is proud to be called ANYTHING with the word pud in it can't be all bad, or all there.:D

Members online

Latest posts