If the Packers ever play in London....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering who among us stateside would actually even think about to take the time and spend the money to make the trip?
And does anyone know if any Americans do make the trip to watch their team play?
I don't hear much about what country the fan base is from at the games.
I'm sure the majority are English or British. But how many Americans, besides the teams and staff, are also there?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Just wondering who among us stateside would actually even think about to take the time and spend the money to make the trip?
And does anyone know if any Americans do make the trip to watch their team play?
I don't hear much about what country the fan base is from at the games.
I'm sure the majority are English or British. But how many Americans, besides the teams and staff, are also there?

Everytime I`ve been to Wembley, the placed has been full of American fans, as well as us Europeans.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Im shocked the Pack havent played there yet. Considering the fan base transcends all countrys.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Pack haven't played in London yet as we will never give up a Lambeau home game, we need to wait for an away game against a team that isn't filling their stadium before we'll get to see the pack this side of the pond.

my friend(Giants fan) has attended a few games and she has told me that there are quite a few americans there that she had met, some will have travelled over for the game specifically, and some are likely to be ex-pats living in UK/Europe also

i myself can't wait until we get the pack over here for a game

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Pack haven't played in London yet as we will never give up a Lambeau home game, we need to wait for an away game against a team that isn't filling their stadium before we'll get to see the pack this side of the pond.

Absolutely correct.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
i myself can't wait until we get the pack over here for a game
The problem with this scenario is teams that have trouble filling their stadiums get sell-outs when Packer fans descend on the city. They don't want to give up the Packers sellout.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts