If MM goes...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny how anxious everyone was to wanting to see TT and Capers go.
So they do.
And now everyone is like, "Take it easy. It's going to take time for them to get to another SB," when before that was not the vibe.
Or no one made it clear that we would have to put up with rebuilding season(s).

So if MM goes, then that may add on to the time or year(s) of more rebuilding to get to another SB.
Is that something you are willing to put up with?
I dunno about you but I want my Packers to get to another SB ASAP with whatever that takes even if it means keeping MM.
It all really is a crapshoot. Which one will give us the best odds with the least amount of risk?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So they do.
And now everyone is like, "Take it easy. It's going to take time for them to get to another SB," when before that was not the vibe.

So if MM goes, then that may add on to the time or year(s) of more rebuilding to get to another SB.
I dunno about you but I want my Packers to get to another SB ASAP with whatever that takes even if it means keeping MM.
It all really is a crapshoot. Which one will give us the best odds with the least amount of risk?
After watching the Seattle game I’m not sure there is any choice. That does not make me happy.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
So they do.

Yes. As of now even in Win Now mode team isnt getting it done. Gotta bite the bullet and do it.
Rodgers and MM dont have that trust anymore. Once that trust is gone its gone.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. As of now even in Win Now mode team isnt getting it done. Gotta bite the bullet and do it.
Rodgers and MM dont have that trust anymore. Once that trust is gone its gone.
Of course we have to change something. If Brady can play into his 40s, then Rodgers definitely can with the right offensive scheme and playcalling. With that in mind I would actually not be opposed to getting rid of MM if we lose in Min next week.

Last edited:

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keeping MM guarantees zero Super Bowls for the remainder of Rodgers' career. Bringing in literally anyone else gives the Packers at least a 0.01% chance of getting another ring for Rodgers. What odds do you like more?

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keeping MM guarantees zero Super Bowls for the remainder of Rodgers' career. Bringing in literally anyone else gives the Packers at least a 0.01% chance of getting another ring for Rodgers. What odds do you like more?
Neither, but I'd gladly take the second one

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There are other players on the team as well

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

There are other players on the team as well

I get sick of this talk of we need to get another ring for AARON RODGERS. This organisation will be here long after he has gone. I'm a PACKER fan, not ANY player fan.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Makes sense, but I always thought the point was to win more Lombardis WITH Rodgers, not FOR him.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I get sick of this talk of we need to get another ring for AARON RODGERS. This organisation will be here long after he has gone. I'm a PACKER fan, not ANY player fan.
I agree, but if this organization is only able to snag 1 Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, it would be one of the all time blunders from an organizational standpoint.

Members online

Latest posts