If I recall this is a packer forum right?

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I'm right which I'm pretty sure I am then how bout you flipping cowboy fans go back where you came from and talk all your smack over there. whoever the dumb *** was that ask cowboy fans predictions for the game can suck it to. Now if you want to come here and talk friendly but not stupid *** nonsense then ok thats cool. But don't come here before the game talk all this bull bout packers not having firepower to hang with the cowboys and all this blah blah blah. And Aaron Rodgers overated blah blah blah. Oh and only reason he did good is because of who he played blah blah blah. Did he make the schedule? NO so whats he supposed to do? Oh they suck I'm just gonna play the good teams. Go to smack talk area and talk it there. One quick question if we don't have the firepower then how the hell did the eagles?

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the only thing that made the packers good as a team was favre..now its just a good team with a benchwarmer leader

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
the only thing that made the packers good as a team was favre..now its just a good team with a benchwarmer leader

Ya know cowboysfootball,

It seems you should have something better to do in your life than continue to pound "cowboy posts" and cowboy BS here on a Packer forum. Perhaps you don't have such a good life. Please go back to where ever you came from and bother them.

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nah i just work from my computer all day so have plenty of time to back up my posts =) what r u following me now?

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea I guess you can look into the future and tell how this team is gonna be........

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
umm cuz the eagles are better...look whos smack talking now

Eagles played without 2 of their best wr's and still were able to move the ball effectively. especially in the first half. none of which are close the level of Donald Driver and Greg Jennings. And case you don't know our other recievers are young and very productive as well. Don't forget Donald Lee either. So if Eagles can move the ball the Packers have a shot at it was well. we were not 14-4 a year ago just because of favre. we got a great team and no real football fan would say otherwise because they know football. And I know your a ***** and stop talking smack when you don't even have the facts straight.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:

...bit self-contradictory don't ya think?

THE Packer FAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well you have to admit that Dallas is the best team we will face all year so this game is gonna be xtra tough. let Dallas fans say what they want, they can back up the talk.

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tkpckfan said:
If I'm right which I'm pretty sure I am then how bout you flipping cowboy fans go back where you came from and talk all your smack over there. whoever the dumb *** was that ask cowboy fans predictions for the game can suck it to. Now if you want to come here and talk friendly but not stupid *** nonsense then ok thats cool. But don't come here before the game talk all this bull bout packers not having firepower to hang with the cowboys and all this blah blah blah. And Aaron Rodgers overated blah blah blah. Oh and only reason he did good is because of who he played blah blah blah. Did he make the schedule? NO so whats he supposed to do? Oh they suck I'm just gonna play the good teams. Go to smack talk area and talk it there. One quick question if we don't have the firepower then how the hell did the eagles?

The irony...

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cowboys suck. There I said it. I don't mind the banter, if it gets out of hand keep it in the smack forum.

Half the fun is having the other side chime in.

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
The Cowboys suck. There I said it. I don't mind the banter, if it gets out of hand keep it in the smack forum.

Exactly...not much fun in "Pack will win!", "Yes, I agree!", "Well...ok then", "yeah...uh...ok."

Andy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What team was it again that HASN'T won a playoff game since 1996??? How 'bout them Cowboys!!!

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what team is it that has more acheivments since football ever?? go cowboys...which team leads the nfl right now in almost everything? go cowboys u know its like trying to talk **** about the yankees u can but ur just nit picking cuz weve done so much

cowboyuptx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Andy said:
What team was it again that HASN'T won a playoff game since 1996??? How 'bout them Cowboys!!!

I thought I mentioned this already....

From 1968 - 1992, the Packers, made the playoffs Twice, and won ONE playoff game, in 24 years!!! That means your team had back-to-back droughts, both as long as our current one...

From 1982 - 1995, the Packers made the Playoffs 4 times, eliminated all 4 times, by the Dallas Cowboys...

While you all were doing that, we were becoming Americas Team.... Like Kornholer said on Monday night, even without a playoff win in 12 years, that Blue Star is still the most recognizable icon in American sports...

Andy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
what team is it that has more acheivments since football ever?? go cowboys...which team leads the nfl right now in almost everything? go cowboys u know its like trying to talk **** about the yankees u can but ur just nit picking cuz weve done so much

Yeah right...5 NFL championships (Cowboys) is more of an achievement than 12 NFL championships (Packers). Texas gave us Dumbya Bush for God's sakes. You know, George Herbert Hoover Bush.

cowboyuptx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Andy said:
cowboysfootball said:

Yeah right...5 NFL championships (Cowboys) is more of an achievement than 12 NFL championships (Packers). Texas gave us Dumbya Bush for God's sakes. You know, George Herbert Hoover Bush.

We also gave you Al Harris, eh bad example.... Well, maybe you should hate us, we did give the Vikings Adrian Peterson... And I got love for Sconsin, cause they gave us Tony Romo...

Andy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboyuptx said:
Andy said:
cowboysfootball said:

We also gave you Al Harris, eh bad example.... Well, maybe you should hate us, we did give the Vikings Adrian Peterson... And I got love for Sconsin, cause they gave us Tony Romo...

I can't argue with you about Tony, he is a hell of a QB.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:

i agree on all points ... the cowboys fans will be hyped up ... and so will we ... this is a big game ...

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:

were 2 weeks into the season and your talking about where your team stands stat wise. come on here and talk all that after the season is almost over and then we can talk numbers. 2 weeks into the season... go talk cowboy trash to the vikings or bills or something got a case. but don't come talk to a team that has achieved so many things. And is one of the best franchises in history.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboyuptx said:
Andy said:

I thought I mentioned this already....

From 1968 - 1992, the Packers, made the playoffs Twice, and won ONE playoff game, in 24 years!!! That means your team had back-to-back droughts, both as long as our current one...

From 1982 - 1995, the Packers made the Playoffs 4 times, eliminated all 4 times, by the Dallas Cowboys...

While you all were doing that, we were becoming Americas Team.... Like Kornholer said on Monday night, even without a playoff win in 12 years, that Blue Star is still the most recognizable icon in American sports...

America's team! Hahahahaha! What a joke if you want to believe the liberal media and once again A TEAM THAT HAS NOT WON A PLAYOFF GAME since the mid 90's.You keep putting your FOOT in your mouth, cowpoke.

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
This happens every year for the Cowboy game. I love it.

It's one of those matchups that the NFL should try and arrange every year. Good ratings, great games...has developed into a good non-divisional rivalry.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it. Esp becasue I hate Dallas :)

I just hope GB smashes them Sunday night so we can trash the Boys while their fans attempt to make excuses :p