If I recall this is a packer forum right?

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
what team is it that has more acheivments since football ever?? go cowboys...which team leads the nfl right now in almost everything? go cowboys u know its like trying to talk **** about the yankees u can but ur just nit picking cuz weve done so much

Andy said:
Yeah right...5 NFL championships (Cowboys) is more of an achievement than 12 NFL championships (Packers). Texas gave us Dumbya Bush for God's sakes. You know, George Herbert Hoover Bush.[

Good point Andy, Somebody should teach those Texas boys math. 12 is more than 5.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MoxRox said:
So why not change your sig to "12 Superbowl Champions"???

Hmmmmmm...

Simply because the Super Bowl did not start until 1967. Green Bay started playing pro football in 1919. The Dallas Cowboys started in 1960.

12 NFL Championships. Nine NFL championships prior to the NFL vs. AFL games. Two of which came after the NFL and AFL decided to stage a Championship game between both leagues. One After the merger of both leagues.

cowboyuptx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
America's team! Hahahahaha! What a joke if you want to believe the liberal media and once again A TEAM THAT HAS NOT WON A PLAYOFF GAME since the mid 90's.You keep putting your FOOT in your mouth, cowpoke.

I keep putting my foot in my mouth? :lol:

Again, even without winning a playoff game in 12 years, we still have the MOST PLAYOFF WINS in NFL HISTORY... Hence, Americas Team....

And as I said before, the Packers had BACK-TO-BACK droughts, both as long as the Cowboys current one, where they didn't even make the playoffs, much less win games... In that time (24 years), we won 5 Super Bowls, and became Americas Team...

Andy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Boys are South America's team. Just ask Michael Irvin, as he has snorted the lines to prove it.