I was bored yesterday...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I had 3 hours to kill between classes, so I drove to Lambeau Field. :lol:

Drove around it in a circle, stopped in the Pro Shop and bought nothing (damn place is expensive), and just generally took in the aura of awesomeness.

Am I the only WI resident here who lives fairly close that's ever done that?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I live in Milwaukee, so would take me about 1:40 mins to get there..

I have never just drove up there on a whim

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was teaching in Fond Du Lac about 10 years ago, and I did the same thing...only I drove there just to drive around Lambeau, at 8 o clock at night...in February!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
My wife has family that lives there ( New London) family reunion there this year

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I thought about goin last night just to drive around, but then figured 14 hours is a bit long for a stress reliever

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in New London, which is like a 40 minute drive. But I drove there from school in Appleton, which is only like half an hour.

You guys are lucky!! man.. i wish.. 7 hours...14 minutes, 447 miles :shout:

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too would love a return visit to Lambeau. My mother took our family to Green Bay for training camp of the 96 season when I was getting out of Junior High. I now live about 20 hours from Lambeau so to drive there on a whim would be considered AWOL. LoL.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
In the middle of March my grandfather had to travel up to Green Bay to pick an ice machine from a bar, drove from Madison to the Dells, to tag along cramped sitting on a cooler. It was worth it to see the majestic stadium, and just gave me hopes of seeing it again soon, when it is game day. The old man is a Bears fan so he didn't want to stay long in the town.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts