I think EVERYONE can agree on One Thing

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone has differing opinions on AR, just like 15 years ago with Brett Favre...

But at least we can ALL agree that this Packers FO and Management is just TERRIBLE and completely inept. I'm being objective and realistic that both HOF QBs had choke jobs in the playoffs, although they're BOTH probably easily Top 15 QBs of ALL time.

But the way this FO mismanages the Salary Cap, the Special Teams, up and down defenses season to season, wasted draft picks or busts, etc.

When does it end?

When can the FO and Management STOP mishandling and mismanaging this franchise so TERRIBLY, especially when you've had the MOST IMPORTANT piece to the puzzle for the Past 30 YEARS??!?!?

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
100% correct. Poor management at the top. Ironically the "Real" Packers fans will bas an actual Packer like Rodgers until the cows come home. But theyll never look inward at the failures at the coaching staff and GMs. TT set this team back damn near half a decade picking Randall and Rollins and letting Hayward and Hyde walk. Gutenkunst cost us at least one shot missing on almost the entire 2018 class and the 2020 class.

But continue to bash Rodgers. I hope he leaves just so these spoiled Packers fans realize the greatness they had and will never experience again for the rest of their lives..

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Point the finger SQUARELY on the leader of the packers - 12. No MORE EXCUSES.
Ahh yes 12 was the one who kept Drayton and allowed the special teams gaffs. When in doubt, blame someone who doesn't have control of either. I swear some of you fans are showing the lack of thinking skills

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
100% correct. Poor management at the top. Ironically the "Real" Packers fans will bas an actual Packer like Rodgers until the cows come home. But theyll never look inward at the failures at the coaching staff and GMs. TT set this team back damn near half a decade picking Randall and Rollins and letting Hayward and Hyde walk. Gutenkunst cost us at least one shot missing on almost the entire 2018 class and the 2020 class.

But continue to bash Rodgers. I hope he leaves just so these spoiled Packers fans realize the greatness they had and will never experience again for the rest of their lives..
Regarding AR, I'm 50/50 on him...

I think it's a safe argument that he is "The Best" REGULAR SEASON QB of his generation. That's a fair argument I think anyone could make.

But he has had many playoff failures and chokes. Sometimes not all on him, other times he did not produce enough, make enough plays, etc.

If/when he leaves, we can objectively view how good he is. Say if he goes to the Broncos and they win a SB with him at QB right away... then we could squarely point the blame on the Packers FO and management

If he goes, and they choke/fail in the playoffs again...then we could say it's part AR

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stop making new threads for discussions occurring already elsewhere.
I don’t care where he says it. I’m certainly not happy tonight, but his premise is hilariously ridiculous. If the Packers are mismanaged so badly… I wonder what he thinks of the 28 teams that weren’t playing this weekend.

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t care where he says it. I’m certainly not happy tonight, but his premise is hilariously ridiculous. If the Packers are mismanaged so badly… I wonder what he thinks of the 28 teams that weren’t playing this weekend.
... ok

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regarding AR, I'm 50/50 on him...

I think it's a safe argument that he is "The Best" REGULAR SEASON QB of his generation. That's a fair argument I think anyone could make.

But he has had many playoff failures and chokes. Sometimes not all on him, other times he did not produce enough, make enough plays, etc.

If/when he leaves, we can objectively view how good he is. Say if he goes to the Broncos and they win a SB with him at QB right away... then we could squarely point the blame on the Packers FO and management

If he goes, and they choke/fail in the playoffs again...then we could say it's part AR
Idk what some of you people want. Today he did everything you needed to to win that game. Down damn near his entire starting offensive line, a garbage cast of receivers besides Adams. Everything was in line to win this game. Is it Rodgers fault for the fumble. The blocked punt. The blocked FG.

Same with the fans claiming he did do enough against a historically great Seahawks defense. He did everything to win that game considering the opponent and They couldn’t get an onside kick.

The 2016 Flacons game the Packers had no business being in considering no Adams and a broken ribs for Nelson.

2015 they had no Nelson, Adams, or Cobb and he did all he could.

This team does everything they can to **** him in the playoffs. Games are gonna be hard. You can’t make mistakes. All we see from this team is mistakes in big games.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The o ly game on Rodgers is the 2009 playoff game where he had Jennings for a TD and even then the defense gave up more TDs than incompletions.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Idk what some of you people want. Today he did everything you needed to to win that game. Down damn near his entire starting offensive line, a garbage cast of receivers besides Adams. Everything was in line to win this game. Is it Rodgers fault for the fumble. The blocked punt. The blocked FG.

Same with the fans claiming he did do enough against a historically great Seahawks defense. He did everything to win that game considering the opponent and They couldn’t get an onside kick.

The 2016 Flacons game the Packers had no business being in considering no Adams and a broken ribs for Nelson.

This team does everything they can to **** him in the playoffs. Games are gonna be hard. You can’t make mistakes. All we see from this team is mistakes in big games.
Yeah, **** that Nelson breaking his rib deliberately and having to wear body armour to play. He had no right to be in that game. Selfish bastard !

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone has differing opinions on AR, just like 15 years ago with Brett Favre...

But at least we can ALL agree that this Packers FO and Management is just TERRIBLE and completely inept.
Nope. We can't all agree on that. Gute did a great job of assembling a roster that was able to overcome a lot of key injuries and keep winning. With a 38 year old QB, there comes a time to go all in on the cap and put a winning team together to go for the gold. It's the way the NFL just is. It's the same thing the Bucs did. Difference is Brady was up to the task. Rodgers wasn't.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score

When was the last time Rodgers was great in the playoffs? I'm thinking about 5 years ago when he went to Jared in Dallas. Since then, he's been nowhere near great.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rodgers doesn't even agree with you. He admitted after the game he didn't have a good game.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can all agree the OP is drunk and making a fool of himself.

Please sober up and report back when you are more clear headed.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee, I don't know. Maybe throwing to the guys who are actually open once in a while would be a start.
There are missed reads and throws every once in awhile in every game.. but for the VAST majority of this game the "others" weren't getting separation and it was Adams/Jones or bust. That's a fact

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope. We can't all agree on that. Gute did a great job of assembling a roster that was able to overcome a lot of key injuries and keep winning. With a 38 year old QB, there comes a time to go all in on the cap and put a winning team together to go for the gold. It's the way the NFL just is. It's the same thing the Bucs did. Difference is Brady was up to the task. Rodgers wasn't.

Eh... you're probably right.

How man 3 and outs did our Offense have again last night???

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
THE FRONT OFFICE DOESN'T PLAY THE GAME. The only posters agreeing are the usual. Give it up already.

Members online

Latest posts