I really wanna see ___________

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Gilbert Brown come back for one game and squash Romo and meet Barber in the hole and belly smack him so hard that he breaks his helmet from the impact on the turf. Then i wanna see Alba naked

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Brett throw four touchdowns so he beats Brady and Roethisburger in the most per game.

I also want Brett to get MVP, IMP he deserves it for bringing this young team along like he has.

I also want to see Miss Alba nude, OOPS what am I saying...LOL...

I want Al Harris to be all over T.O. so he dont catch one ball thrown his way.

I want Woodson to have four picks in this game.

But most of all, I want the PACK to win win win!!! I dont care if its only by three points.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmm let's see

Favre TD pass to Jennings

Kampman sacking Romo

Harris getting his first INT of the season.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 3rd(from the right) Cowboys cheerleader coming out of my shower in the morning... Naked.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Heatherthepackgirl seeing Jessica Alba nude.

(oh! the possibilities!)

I want to see a few more SB trophies so we can have more than those egotistical fools south of oklahoma!

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett has staged a come-from behind drive to take the lead late in the game, now it's Romo's turn.

Romo leads the 'Boys down the field quickly and efficiently. After an impressive, almost miraculous drive, Romo has them within striking distance with mere seconds on the clock.

Romo takes the snap and almost trips as he drops back. He recovers, sets his feet and throws a laser between two Packer defenders to #81 in the end zone...

and for the fifth time in the game, T.O. drops the ball.

Yeah, that's what I see. Anybody who remembers that NFC championship game against the Niners knows where I'm comin' from;).

TM

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I see. Anybody who remembers that NFC championship game against the Niners knows where I'm comin' from;).

TM
Actually that wasn't the NFC Championship game. It was the wild card game in the 1998 season. .

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A wanna see Nick Collins level TO across the deep middle, forcing the ball loose for a fumble recovery and return for the touchdown....and win.

Two birds, one stone!!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really want to see Brett Favre carry the Lombardi trophy off the field in February. Then I want to see him finally retire. I am tired of him beating the Vikings.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Heatherthepackgirl seeing Jessica Alba nude.

(oh! the possibilities!)

I want to see a few more SB trophies so we can have more than those egotistical fools south of oklahoma!

LOL. Jessica, thats her first name, couldnt think of it before.

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could stop watching football altogether if I saw the Packers march into Arizona in February and show the Moss/Brady connection how you really celebrate a touchdown. I'll tell you this much: it's not about nodding and fist clenching or otherwise acting like a robot; it's about your center and tackle carrying you into the air as you smile from ear to year, then deliver head slaps and even the towel boy shares in on the fun as you scream, "Put 'er in the 'ol vice!"

Ok, this might be a dumb question - but what's the deal with Brett and that "celebration" move?

Saw him doing it with a couple of guys in, I think it was, the Broncos game.

What the hell does it mean anyway? haha

Edit:

Ohh yeah - almost forgot. I wanna see Kampman get about 5.5 sacks on Romo!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cowboys have a chance to tie the game with an easy field goal and seconds left, but Romo bobbles it and they lose. :)

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wana see the NFL lose an ammazingly high ammount of money because of the NFLN!! thats what i wana see. But besides that...I would like to see Brett with a MVP award.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts