I really wanna see ___________

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really wanna see Mike McCarthy get the gatorade shower. He deserves it. Nothing says SUCCESS like getting drenched with sticky energy drink in cold temperatures.

What do you guys wanna see?

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really want to see charles woodson get 4 picks against dallas and al harris get 3 picks as well, all returned for TDs.

I can dream right.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could stop watching football altogether if I saw the Packers march into Arizona in February and show the Moss/Brady connection how you really celebrate a touchdown. I'll tell you this much: it's not about nodding and fist clenching or otherwise acting like a robot; it's about your center and tackle carrying you into the air as you smile from ear to year, then deliver head slaps and even the towel boy shares in on the fun as you scream, "Put 'er in the 'ol vice!"

Let's keep this **** going.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i want to see the look on t.o's and romos face after brett walks off the field with another win

packattack92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would also like to see a scenario like the one in Super Bowl XXVII involving leon lett.

Instead of lett, it would be T.O. showboating down to the 10...5...BUT HERE COMES WOODSON knocking the ball right out.

First down Packers on the 20....

:)

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wanna see any of the girls tony romo has dated recently nude. id also like to see jessica alba myself nude after we win tommorrow

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
"Spider Monkey" popping TO for a big time hit.. I mean hat rattling, bone jarring, hit that knocks the air right from TO for a split second.. make him think about it all game and season long.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really wanna see Bozz naked...and a Green Bay Packer victory tomorrow..!!

( :shock: Holy crap. Did I just say that out loud?)

Only kidding Bozz, (kinda..)

I really wanna see Brett Favre play out his contract and the Packers win a few SB's...!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A thank-you email from the winner of the Limerick contest that got a box of cool crap from me.
See????Had I won, you would have had that LOOOOOONG ago!!! :wink:

I want to see Brett tear apart the Dallas "D", and our own "D" frustrate "Favre JR." (Romo) into SEVERAL costly mistakes.
I want Brett to walk off of the Dallas field with his first "W" there tomorrow.

Members online

Latest posts