I pray we meet again.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What made me upset the most was Seattle acting like they won the SB and Wilson talking like he's an elite qb or something. Dude get a clue the refs literallly gave your sorry offense the game. I couldn't stand the fact that he was talking like they actually deserved to win the game and Tate made such a great play. Sombody should tell him he's the 1st qb to ever throw a game winning interception so he stops acting like they won the Super Bowl or something.

I feel bad for our players, especially our defense because those guy's showed up and played hard and the refs stole the game from them. Seattle didn't win the refs did. It's going to be a tough week at practice for them because they played their hearts out and that wasn't enough to win the game. I pray we meet Seattle again and do them the way we did the last time we met up in the playoffs by blowing them out.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I pray we meet Seattle again too this season, because if we do it means we made the playoffs. :tup:

unless they drop 8 in a row which in all honesty i would rather them do. I never had any type of feelings about Seattle but now i know i will never like them and root against them as long as Carrol is there.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts