1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I nominate Manning for WOY........Whiner Of the Year.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yourout, Oct 19, 2008.

1. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good god....every single play he was begging for a call. If anything there should have been a couple of offensive PIs for picks.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    I have heard about him always running to the refs but never really paid attention..Even one of my best friends has said that before..

But omg!!

Near the end of the game it seemed like on every play he was in a refs face

3. DonnieCash

DonnieCash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    But to be fair, they were getting dominated by the officials and we did get away with quite a bit.

4. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know about that... What did we GET AWAY with that they didn't?

I know one thing Manning should be voted the mvp for the game! He threw for two TDs. One to Nick Collins for a 62 yard TD and the next to a WIDE open Aaron Rouse for a whopping 99 yards...

Way to go Peyton

5. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Jake Delhomme would give him a run for the money. He's the same way. No incomplete pass is his fault.

6. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    are you stupid?(im sure you are).the WOY is either TERREL OWENS OR TONY ROMO with a broken pinky?!!!?!?!?!?!?!cmon brettfavre played great with a broken thumb and t.o. NEEDS to be babied to look good and he still doesn't