I no longer think Vick sucks anymore, Greenbay is just that Good

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well i feel alot better about Vick being our qb. At first i thought he sucked, but after seeing what you guys done to the falcons im glad he is our qb. I told you guys, you would beat them if you shut down their run game. Goodluck guys with the rest of your season.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least the Eagles brought a Challenge factor.
Well thanks. I personally think the Falcons have been frauds all season. I think they were just lucky and they had a ton of easy teams to beat on their schedule. The Steelers beat them with their 4th string qb and we blew them out with Kevin Kolb. Goodluck. I know you guys are going to the superbowl . You may as well forget about favres records in that town. Because AR will break all of em! I think AR is the best qb in the league right now bar none. The Kids got game

PackerDan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately, with a big need for a decent QB on a few teams and Kolb in the wings, Vick won't return to Philly. Look for him to sign with the Titans in the offseason.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Thanks, after playing Vick, playing against a more stationary QB this week must have felt easier for our Defense.

NFC Championship game. Win that. And then I'll start thinking about the SB. Right now, GB should focus on one thing. Winning the NFCCG.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, after playing Vick, playing against a more stationary QB this week must have felt easier for our Defense.

NFC Championship game. Win that. And then I'll start thinking about the SB. Right now, GB should focus on one thing. Winning the NFCCG.
The road to the superbowl just got easier for the packers.

Members online

Latest posts