1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I no longer think Vick sucks anymore, Greenbay is just that Good

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dawhole9, Jan 15, 2011.

1. dawhole9

dawhole9 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Well i feel alot better about Vick being our qb. At first i thought he sucked, but after seeing what you guys done to the falcons im glad he is our qb. I told you guys, you would beat them if you shut down their run game. Goodluck guys with the rest of your season.

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Thank you.

3. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    you guys were more competitive than the pansy falcons

4. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    At least the Eagles brought a Challenge factor.

5. dawhole9

dawhole9 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Well thanks. I personally think the Falcons have been frauds all season. I think they were just lucky and they had a ton of easy teams to beat on their schedule. The Steelers beat them with their 4th string qb and we blew them out with Kevin Kolb. Goodluck. I know you guys are going to the superbowl . You may as well forget about favres records in that town. Because AR will break all of em! I think AR is the best qb in the league right now bar none. The Kids got game

6. PackerDan

PackerDan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Unfortunately, with a big need for a decent QB on a few teams and Kolb in the wings, Vick won't return to Philly. Look for him to sign with the Titans in the offseason.

7. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Thanks, after playing Vick, playing against a more stationary QB this week must have felt easier for our Defense.

NFC Championship game. Win that. And then I'll start thinking about the SB. Right now, GB should focus on one thing. Winning the NFCCG.

8. dawhole9

dawhole9 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    The road to the superbowl just got easier for the packers.