I need help!

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
I know this is the wrong forum, but I need help finding tickets and no one checks that board. I live in Texas and want to go to the October 9th game this year against the Saints b/c I have friends that are Saints fans and I think this is Brett's last year. I checked packerfantours.com and got a price of $300 for a endzone ticket and one night in a hotel. There has got to be a better deal. If anyone ahs any info or season tickets to sell please let me know. Teh greatest thing in my life has been that I was raised a Packer fan by my grandfather who was born in Madison. The worst thing is that I was born 800 miles from my Mecca. Please help me if you can. Thanks guys.

P.S.

I was not a fan of drafting a WR in the 2nd round, but I lived in College Station for years and have personally watched all Aggie games my whole life. Terrance Murphy can be twice the WR that Bobby Ferguson is. He has the talent. I hope that's some consolation for anyone in doubt of the pick.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I don't fully agree, still, with using a 2nd on a WR, I'm glad it was Murphy. I've followed A&M as much as I can here in Canada, and really like the guy. I got to spend a few weeks down there a few years ago visiting a friend in firefighting school, and managed to catch a game. Electric.

OP
OP
M

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
JD. Glad to find out where you are from. I read in another thred you were in College Station visiting that guy. I've met alot of guys in the fire school b/c my roomate ws mange at the Ramada where many of them stayed. I use to always sit at the hotel bar and talk to them. I wonder if by chance we've ever seen each other or you're friend. small world huh. Glad you enjoyed your experiance in College Station. It's a great college football town.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
I was born 800 miles from my Mecca.

now that's a packers fan. :D

not sure when it's all taken care of, or if it already has been, but i think there's a chance my number comes up for club seats this yr. if that's the case, i'll hook ya up. no plans on hitting the saints game.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mattresell--This old Packer fan located in De Pere, Wi. Try Ticket King www.ticketking.com Phone 800-992-7328--2053 S. Oneida St -1/2 block from Lambeau Field . There slogan is Your #1 source for Packer Tickets. have no idea what they will charge for the Packer-Saint Game. if you don't have hotel room reserved already in Green Bay for that weekend. You may be out of luck usually as soon as the Packer schedule is announced,hotel rooms are are sold out immediately. it maybe worth your while to get that hotel room and ticket. You may have to go around 30 miles from Green Bay to find a room. Cities like Neenah,Oshkosh, Sheboygan, Manitowoc. etc. You pay premium rates for a hotel room in Green Bay and it is a two day minimum. You can give Regional Green Bay area chamber of commerce atry They may come up with something. Idon't have their address at hand, but Iwill post it on another reply under this same topic.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mattresell--PWT36 back with Info The Brown County Regional Tourism should be able to tell you, if there is any hotel rooms available for the Packer-Saint game weekend. Phone 888-867-3342. Keep us informed how you are doing with your Packer-Saint ticket problem. Maybe I can think of another solution.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya the hotel thing is always tricky. i was really slacking pack vikes opener 03 and we had to switch hotel rooms every night, one was even a smoking room :puke:
the night before we were set to go stay in appleton, we called about 50 places and switched rooms so at least we were in GB all 4 nights.

now i learned and just book a couple weekends til i know which game i wanna go to. :D

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good advice all but I would advise, if you're willing to take the risk and are able to get a hotel, to try the scalper's area. Wait until around 15 minutes before kickoff and you should be able to find close to face value seats. This area is on Packer Drive between the Resch Centre and the Hutson Centre. Before I found out my cousin could get me tickets, I did this all the time, and the most I ever paid was $125 and that was for a Packers Queens game and the seat was on the 30 yard line.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry TDP - You must have been just lookin' fer tickets.. and not caring where you might rather sit... We were at the Home Opener last year on 9/19 - and Scalper's area was a crow's feast, and then some! There were NO deals, so to speak, at all - and my partner's usual contact was no help whatsoever.... Oh, we got tickets eventually - and we PAID for 'em, too! Our intention was to scalp tickets right behind the Packers bench on the 50-yard line... my partner had made a habit of it for the last 29 games in a row, both home & away... his basement is a testament to that string of games... it totally looks like a Packer museum almost, with each large photo frame, showing the ticket in the middle and about 15 photos all laid out of who he met and what a great time he had with family and new found friends....

So, anyway... we got our tickets and had to settle for 48yard, packer side, about the 30th row up... that was the best we could do that day. Course, the old time greats of the Lombardi Era were almost all there.... and so was Frankie (gimme another donut) Winters, along with Majik Man and Lynn ****ey, etc. [Sorry, NO GILBERT BROWN... I was real upset 'bout that, too] I'm sure that's why no tickets were to be had. I didn't even bother trying to buy tickets for the Sunday Morning breakfast they all had over at Brett's place, either.

Tickets cost = $325 each.... and we barely got in the door, sat down, with our beers and the game was a startin'.... Is it me, or do the games always seem to go faster when you're at Lambeau, than watchin' em on the TV? Next time, I'll be able to relax a bit and enjoy it more! Steeler's game, here we come! We got rooms down at the new Tundra Lodge when we go!

Members online

Latest posts