I Know It's Been A While, But Great Game!

ForeignSaintsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it's been a few days since the game ended, but just wanted to drop by and give my respect to this fan base, and your team! Great game, had my heart pounding the whole freaking time!

I was in Vegas for the game, and i watched the game with some Packers fans while i was up there, by far the best fan base i've seen in the NFL!

Hope to see you guys in the NFC Championship game! :D

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Thank you ForeignSaintsFan. We are also proud of our fans. And you have nothing to be ashamed of in terms of your team's performance. Two great teams - exciting game. Since last Thursday, we've been visited by some very gracious Saints fans. You're welcome here any time to talk football. And yes, we'll see you in the playoffs. :)

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I would have to say that the Pack and the Saints are a couple of the best teams in the league, and that they also have some of the best fans as well.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
I have a new found respect for Saints fans after this week. It's nice seeing fans that aren't sore losers. Saints and Packers are obviously the cream of the crop of the NFC. Go beat the Bears next week please.

OP
OP
ForeignSaintsFan

ForeignSaintsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you ForeignSaintsFan. We are also proud of our fans. And you have nothing to be ashamed of in terms of your team's performance. Two great teams - exciting game. Since last Thursday, we've been visited by some very gracious Saints fans. You're welcome here any time to talk football. And yes, we'll see you in the playoffs. :)
Oh definitely not ashamed! Going up against the defending champs in their own house, i'm glad to just see such an exciting game ( I was afraid we gonna get blown out at first haha) ! Saints had their fair share of mistakes this game, while Packers played a mistake-free game, and at the end, the team that made the least mistakes won! I was upset by the coaching calls at some points, but overall, we were outcoached!
Props to your team! Goodluck rest of the way, and to be honest, as hard as it would be to face you guys again in that field, i wouldn't mind seeing you guys going undefeated rest of the way! 16-0 after a superbowl year just sounds AMAZING! :D

OP
OP
ForeignSaintsFan

ForeignSaintsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, i must ask, how did you guys feel when that Kick-off return was going thro?
I don't know when or how it happened all i know is i was expecting the ball to be at the 30ish line, and it ended in the end zone after a BARREL ROLL!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
It's still exciting to rewatch it now. During the game I kept waiting for the whistle to blow the play dead. I thought he was down there, only saw on the replay that he never touched down.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You guys were awesome. I can't wait to see Brees dumping screens off to Sproles and Ingram now that you're not playing my favorite team LOL

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You guys looked awesome against Shitcago, and pounding Cutler in the ground ***** he looked like a baby about to break down and cry by the 2nd quarter.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! And thanks again for beating the Bears!

That, of course, means we have to return the favor by beating the Falcons. We won't dissapoint!