1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I have a feeling...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Mr_Bumpy, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Mr_Bumpy

Mr_Bumpy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ...a lot of teams will be questioning themselves after playing the Bears this year. I understand the desire to blame MM, blame TT, etc., and while the Packers certainly didn't play a perfect game, they weren't exactly given a lot of breaks either. Think of what Chicago did to teams last year, and then add the fact that they have only IMPROVED!

I, for one, see a lot of positives from yesterday's game (running game, etc.). Yes there were negatives as well, but I believe the Packers will continue to build on those positives and improve throughout the season.

2. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i hope they do and welcome to the forums.

3. Mr_Bumpy

Mr_Bumpy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, umair. I am a long-time lurker who finally decided to register :)

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome Bumpy. Like your attitude, it's what the boys need to bounce back

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Glad you stepped up and registered, glad to have you posting.

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You know what?

I was thinking today that maybe the Packers aren't bad, but da Bears are really that good. I hope so.

7. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. The Bears are better than we like to think and they played a very good game on Sunday. The Packers are young and lack the talent of the Bears so it would seem logical they would struggle. The balance of their schedule features teams less formidible than Chicago, so one would hope that with lesser competition and gaining confidence/experience we will see the team progress as the year moves forward.

8. greenbegas

greenbegas Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We will soon know after the PACK plays the Saints this week. This is a must win game.

9. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    the bears have the additude and that is what we need and i think if these guys will step up they will have some good games the bears do have a good d-line cant take that away i like urlacker but our o-line is weak at this time so it hard to see if bears are that good will see when they play tougher oppents excpisally their o-line i think if brett gets better protection he will have his game on he hasnt lost a step really but you do need helpand he doent have that much at this time :(