I have a feeling...

Mr_Bumpy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...a lot of teams will be questioning themselves after playing the Bears this year. I understand the desire to blame MM, blame TT, etc., and while the Packers certainly didn't play a perfect game, they weren't exactly given a lot of breaks either. Think of what Chicago did to teams last year, and then add the fact that they have only IMPROVED!

I, for one, see a lot of positives from yesterday's game (running game, etc.). Yes there were negatives as well, but I believe the Packers will continue to build on those positives and improve throughout the season.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what?

I was thinking today that maybe the Packers aren't bad, but da Bears are really that good. I hope so.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mr_Bumpy said:
...a lot of teams will be questioning themselves after playing the Bears this year. I understand the desire to blame MM, blame TT, etc., and while the Packers certainly didn't play a perfect game, they weren't exactly given a lot of breaks either. Think of what Chicago did to teams last year, and then add the fact that they have only IMPROVED!

I, for one, see a lot of positives from yesterday's game (running game, etc.). Yes there were negatives as well, but I believe the Packers will continue to build on those positives and improve throughout the season.

I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. The Bears are better than we like to think and they played a very good game on Sunday. The Packers are young and lack the talent of the Bears so it would seem logical they would struggle. The balance of their schedule features teams less formidible than Chicago, so one would hope that with lesser competition and gaining confidence/experience we will see the team progress as the year moves forward.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bears have the additude and that is what we need and i think if these guys will step up they will have some good games the bears do have a good d-line cant take that away i like urlacker but our o-line is weak at this time so it hard to see if bears are that good will see when they play tougher oppents excpisally their o-line i think if brett gets better protection he will have his game on he hasnt lost a step really but you do need helpand he doent have that much at this time :(

Members online

Latest posts