I don't care!

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
After such a crappy season with it's ups and downs and so many players going down to injury, I am giddy that we finished by winning the division! The fact that we did it in Chicago makes it even sweeter. So I really don't care if we go deep into the playoffs or not right now. To me, anything we do beyond this is gravy!!!:laugh:

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After such a crappy season with it's ups and downs and so many players going down to injury, I am giddy that we finished by winning the division! The fact that we did it in Chicago makes it even sweeter. So I really don't care if we go deep into the playoffs or not right now. To me, anything we do beyond this is gravy!!!:laugh:
The worst thing is seeing the Bears succeed at our expense. That didn't happen this year, so I'll be able to sleep for the next 8 months, but I'm certainly not satisfied. We have unfinished business at home next week. Our guys will be playing with a BIG chip on their shoulder. If we win that, Seattle is suddenly a little worried, because we have some unfinished business there too. IF we win that one (and I'll grant you it's a big "IF") I think we play the NFCC in Green Bay against the Saints.

EDIT: My bad. Looks like we go to Carolina if we win next week. I still think the Saints win in Seattle and come to Green Bay IF we get to the NFCC.

Last edited:

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Unless of course we lose to the 9ers again. Then I have to listen to the malcontents all offseason long.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year's Fail Mary thanx to the scab refs.
This year our main man goes out. Gets wonderful revenge against the team that took him away.
We deserve to bring the Lombardi home more than any other NFL team.
Yes, yes we do.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year's Fail Mary thanx to the scab refs.

Actually, it was one old fart of a field judge who screwed that up. The back judge had it right but that idiot overruled him. Also, I find the term "scab" to be offensive in reference to people who are willing to work.

Dsm Packaholic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find scabs offensive,you are taking the job of someone who is trying to better their life. Bring on the niners!!!!!

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The worst thing is seeing the Bears succeed at our expense. That didn't happen this year, so I'll be able to sleep for the next 8 months, but I'm certainly not satisfied. We have unfinished business at home next week. Our guys will be playing with a BIG chip on their shoulder. If we win that, Seattle is suddenly a little worried, because we have some unfinished business there too. IF we win that one (and I'll grant you it's a big "IF") I think we play the NFCC in Green Bay against the Saints.

EDIT: My bad. Looks like we go to Carolina if we win next week. I still think the Saints win in Seattle and come to Green Bay IF we get to the NFCC.

If the home teams (Green Bay/Philly) win next weekend, I believe we go to Seattle. We'll come to Charlotte if the Saints win and we beat the 49er's.

dandbuck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, just registered, so I can not see where to start a thread, but------How come Masthay is not kicking off? We really do not need to cover the return guys, cause we can't!

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the home teams (Green Bay/Philly) win next weekend, I believe we go to Seattle. We'll come to Charlotte if the Saints win and we beat the 49er's.
Right, and I'm simply not expecting the Eagles to win.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, just registered, so I can not see where to start a thread, but------How come Masthay is not kicking off? We really do not need to cover the return guys, cause we can't!
Because having him do all the kickoffs takes the surprise offside kick off the table, which is something Crosby is very good at when we have needed it.

D

Deleted member 6794

Because having him do all the kickoffs takes the surprise offside kick off the table, which is something Crosby is very good at when we have needed it.

I'm quite sure Nick Perry is pretty good at that..

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And they like to do more directional kicks with a good returner like Hester. Crosby is better at those. Masthay could kick more out of the endzone, but if it doesn't go for a touchback, it's very returnable compared to a directional kick.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Actually, it was one old fart of a field judge who screwed that up. The back judge had it right but that idiot overruled him. Also, I find the term "scab" to be offensive in reference to people who are willing to work.
I'll shell the blame on the idiot replay official. The same guy who screwed up the Steelers overtime coin toss. Just look up that idiot's finest screwups as an NFL referee and it's clear he had no business even being a replay ref.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Unless of course we lose to the 9ers again. Then I have to listen to the malcontents all offseason long.

Yeah ... everyone including the sanitation engineers should be fired. I'm counting the moments....

Members online

Latest posts